Sign in to follow this  
bob dumb

Zombies vs. Ninjas vs. Pirates vs. collective unconcience feeding baby symbiotes... not really...

Anyone here read any of Max Brooks' Zombie Survival books? They are awesome, why they dont have a movie yet ill never know.

Zombies. We discussed this type discussion in RD quite often... ahh

~remenesis~

Zombies are fun though, they express our fears of death in a physical way! plus, what would Ravenholme be without zombies, come on!

There as pirates versus ninja RP, but the whole of RD was too biased to make it work. And yes, I agree on the second part.

So... nobody has read the zombie survival guide books? well you should. Its an awesome book.

So... nobody has read the zombie survival guide books? well you should. Its an awesome book.
I'll look for it on my next trip to the library.

Do you really want to wake a sleeping giant? Cuz if we start this, there can be no going back. And I will go all out on this. Ask any RD'ers. It'll be on like Donkey Kong.

By the way I really liked those RPG's. Even though I only helped out for like two. It was good fun.

Edit: Yea, i have read the Zombie Survival guide. Great stuff. I have yet to read World War Z. I've heard good things about it.

Sleeping giants are no fun. Giants causing large-scale collateral damage, taking off with the womens, and salting the crops, on the other hand, is fun.

What's really fun is replacing motor oil with lemon lime soda, engines can make the funniest noises!

well, i tried it on a diesel engine so, I dont know, but it sure didnt seem to improve anything at all!

Ninjas tend to drink crack cocaine, as it seems to be the only thing powerful enough to perk them up in the morning. As if they needed perking. Which they don't.

Ninjas are one part feline, one part pure caffeine, and one part psychotic rage. Their cocaine milkshakes barely affect them.

I'm reading through The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster right now. The Great Prophet Bobby Henderson is a great author.

Ohhh, I want to read that. I browsed through part of it once and thought it looked nice.

I'm reading through The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster right now. The Great Prophet Bobby Henderson is a great author.

Oh yes, Bobby Henderson. Wasn't he killed by a ninja?

We're neglecting combinations entirely. What about zombie pirates vs. robot ninjas?

We're neglecting combinations entirely. What about zombie pirates vs. robot ninjas?

Zombie Pirates

Super Robot Ninjas. On skateboards.