Sign in to follow this  
bob dumb

Zombies vs. Ninjas vs. Pirates vs. collective unconcience feeding baby symbiotes... not really...

You are going to have to provide some evidence on this, because the thing I just watched showed a pirate being owned. You are right about the "Piirates" part though. : )

You are going to have to provide some evidence on this, because the thing I just watched showed a pirate being owned. You are right about the "Piirates" part though. : )

I call shenanigans! You obviously hacked my account, inserted that hilarious typo and modified your reply post to make me look stupid. You suck man! >:o

A ninja can't kill a pirate, because the pirates are the holy people, and are thus protected by His Noodly Appendage.

Oh, I'm quite an avid member of the Sith community. And there is gelatin to, if you aren't in the mood for cookies.

You only gewt punch if you release yourself of all forms of passion, and you only get pie if you fight a sith master, and chose not to spare him. Jedi: You have to earn your refreshments, Sith: They just give them to you!

VIkings>zombie robo pirate ninjas

Izzat so? Good for you.

There is a considerable lack of Vikings in here. Good point. Considering they're pretty hardcore too, that is a bad omission on our part. Also more lumberjacks are needed. What would happen if a Viking became a lumberjack, was kidnapped by pirates and soon became their leader, only to double cross them and side with ninjas until he was bitten by a zombie and then craved flesh? Would he be the ultimate warrior?

But the light side says they have punch & pie!

We also have pizza, candy, and magic cake!

Well, well, well...what have we here? The battle seems to have ended and it looks as if ninjas won! Let's celebrate. Free Mountain Dew for everyone!

There are seven more pages of arguing over just that. Care to try your hand at ending the debate once and for all?

Ninjas are assassins. Pirates are thieves. Yeah, that makes ninjas more badass. Go!

Lol, spies perhaps, but some smelly guy who breaks into your house to steal you tv, not so much.

Spies thieves and assasins are technically part of what a ninja is, so I guess that's cool. Thumbs up.

How can we decide who is the most awesomest of the awesome if you guys keep throwing everybody into the same categorization?

You must be dealt with. *unwraps sandwich*