Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Haveyougotamic

Campaign into survival

I'm not sure if this game is still being supported by the devs but if a new dlc pack is out of the question then how about you guys turn a few campaign maps into horde maps. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to create if you already have the maps.

Maybe an all aerial enemies only map?

yes that could happen in a update like they did last time then dropped more dlc i would pay allday i love this game

This is in like 10 other threads atm, all aerial is a new thought but.... not really a great one when ya consider what that would mean for a defense (and how ridiculously EASY it would turn out to be -.- )

This is in like 10 other threads atm, all aerial is a new thought but.... not really a great one when ya consider what that would mean for a defense (and how ridiculously EASY it would turn out to be -.- )

I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss this idea. It has merit.

Throw a couple Amps and Willies in there to mix things up.

But have wave after wave of flyers of various types, mixed with the appropriate tube worm distractions. It might be really great on an African map!!

Cheers!

I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss this idea. It has merit.

Throw a couple Amps and Willies in there to mix things up.

But have wave after wave of flyers of various types, mixed with the appropriate tube worm distractions. It might be really great on an African map!!

Cheers!

I was thinking a map with limited space, smaller than swamp but darker and foggy. Can you imagine a noid attack where 20-30 come from each spawn in the very early rounds? Volt droppers - how about 3 every time they come out?

Not saying its the best idea ever but it would be a nice change of scene is all. Also i was thinking the aerial map would have two bases, imagine swamp, one where the bridge base normally is and another where the enemy comes out of the spawn facing the bridge (next to the mountain).

Just saying getting control over aerials is a joke and is done primarily with Archie Flak which means you can add as many as you want, still kill the entire group with some well placed archies.

Volty just means throw some sniper up and bring some fiestas *shrugs* Trimming the survival down to JUST these enemies would make it ridiculously easy, but it is a nice thought :3

For the sake of challenge, I'd love to see an aerial version of a jacob. Less hitpoints obviously...but small and quick. Comes out with aerials, but can protect anything.

My favourite part of this idea, is that some trenches will be armed with Archie anti-air weapons, and that would look SUPER DUPER cool! the explosions from all those weapons would light up the sky like 4th of July!!

Oh so pretty! and explosive!!

For the sake of challenge, I'd love to see an aerial version of a jacob. Less hitpoints obviously...but small and quick. Comes out with aerials, but can protect anything.

Probably shorter range "Jacob ladder" effect. Or Arials only. Cuz.... man that would be a nasty critter, if it could be used for regular tube spawns...

My favorite boss id the Northern Pylon. If that level were a survival map and if the boss showed back up at every 1 (1,11,21,ect.) until 100 then that would be fun. Especially if the Pylon's health doubled every time it respawned. Every time it came back you would have to beat it like normal but it would take longer. Add in noids and other new tubes to make for extra super fun. No emplacement would be safe since the Pylon's 3rd form sends out massive balls of doom that will destroy any emplacement it touches. This would also satisfy my craving for a survival map where when all players are dead the game is over and you don't have to worry about a base. I LIKE this idea and when I win the powerball I'll talk to mr schafer to make it happen.

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! idc about all arial map but more survival missions AT THE LEAST PLEASE!!!!!!!! I love this game and have gotten several friends to buy it as wel. if new dcl comes out I will buy it right away along with all my friends.......... PLEASE DOUBLE FINE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna go play some survival with a frined right now!!!!!

oh and on a new campaign.... would be nice and add more survival........... BUT PLEASE NO BOSS MISSION......... they are lame :/ or at least do somthing differnt with them. thank you.

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! idc about all arial map but more survival missions AT THE LEAST PLEASE!!!!!!!! I love this game and have gotten several friends to buy it as wel. if new dcl comes out I will buy it right away along with all my friends.......... PLEASE DOUBLE FINE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna go play some survival with a frined right now!!!!!

oh and on a new campaign.... would be nice and add more survival........... BUT PLEASE NO BOSS MISSION......... they are lame :/ or at least do somthing differnt with them. thank you.

ill get on tonight bro i just been busy with Sniper Elite did you make it to 100 on all of them yet

Sign in to follow this