• Announcements

• Spaff

New Forum software & theme display issues   07/20/2017

The latest forum update has caused some readability issues with our themes!  This was unexpected, so might take a little bit of time to fix, sorry about that. I think we've fixed the main ones though. We could have a bunch of new features too, I just need to look at those and see what we have enabled etc. More on that soon! If you spot any issues or things we need to tweak, please post them here:   a
DF Chris Remo

The Self-Promotion Thread! Plug Your Creative Work Here!

On 6/6/2017 at 2:37 PM, smac96 said:

[cut]

After several years of hard work we submitted "Eselmir and the five magical gifts" to Steam Greenlight!

[cut]

"Eselmir and the five magical gifts" has been Greenlit by the Steam Community! Thanks so much everyone! The game release is planned for the end of the year and it will be available for both PC and Mac. Keep following us! :)

34 minutes ago, smac96 said:

"Eselmir and the five magical gifts" has been Greenlit by the Steam Community! Thanks so much everyone! The game release is planned for the end of the year and it will be available for both PC and Mac. Keep following us! :)

Edit: Perhaps I'd misread. I was sure that when I looked at your greenlight page previously that Linux was a listed platform. Either way, congratulations!

Hey there! :D

My name is Laureen, I don't know if this is the right thread because this is more a call for help then promotion, but I'm just gonna give it a go:

I’m looking for participants in a survey about online gaming communities for my Thesis! I will be giving away FREE ( Dutch) GAMES to about 20 participants (chosen at random) as a thanks you/ reward.

You can fill out the survey by clicking on the link below:
https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/3BV7G26

The research is about how to create active videogame communities around various game genres. Your answers are completely anonymous and will only be used for this research! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO HELP ME.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask!!!