DF Chris Remo

The Self-Promotion Thread! Plug Your Creative Work Here!

On 6/6/2017 at 2:37 PM, smac96 said:

[cut]

After several years of hard work we submitted "Eselmir and the five magical gifts" to Steam Greenlight!

[cut]

"Eselmir and the five magical gifts" has been Greenlit by the Steam Community! Thanks so much everyone! The game release is planned for the end of the year and it will be available for both PC and Mac. Keep following us! :)

34 minutes ago, smac96 said:

"Eselmir and the five magical gifts" has been Greenlit by the Steam Community! Thanks so much everyone! The game release is planned for the end of the year and it will be available for both PC and Mac. Keep following us! :)

Edit: Perhaps I'd misread. I was sure that when I looked at your greenlight page previously that Linux was a listed platform. Either way, congratulations!

Hey there! :D

My name is Laureen, I don't know if this is the right thread because this is more a call for help then promotion, but I'm just gonna give it a go:

I’m looking for participants in a survey about online gaming communities for my Thesis! I will be giving away FREE ( Dutch) GAMES to about 20 participants (chosen at random) as a thanks you/ reward.

You can fill out the survey by clicking on the link below:
https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/3BV7G26

The research is about how to create active videogame communities around various game genres. Your answers are completely anonymous and will only be used for this research! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO HELP ME.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask!!!

So, I took a video making course and had a final project involving making a documentary.  This is my submission:

A few days ago, I had a big old chat with HexDSL about Puzzling Dream's "cinematic platformer" The Way. We dive deep-ish into gameplay, style, inspirations and story, and also take time to muse over the game's meaning/messaging. I loved the hell out of this game and have been waiting for a year to find someone to have a conversation like this with ^_^

There are some pretty significant spoilers in here, but if you'd like to watch without hitting those, the Youtube description contains timestamps for relevant topics and indications of where spoilers are.

Alien Shakespeare: Fallout meets Disney (starring Jennifer Hale and Rupert Booth) 

Hi guys,
We’re currently working on a narrative RPG called Alien Shakespeare. It takes place on an abandoned theme park planet. (Think of it as a Disney film set during the Post-Apocalypse.)

Alien Shakespeare will be starring Jennifer Hale (Mass Effect) as the Pirate Queen and Rupert Booth (Contradiction) as Yorick, an alien-like creature and adventurer.
In order to fund the project, we've launched a Kickstarter campaign that will run now until mid-August. You can find out more at:

www.alienshakespeare.com
www.twitter.com/ShakespeareRPG

32124b0382706f1a044a5885ba23a912_origina

Because we are trying to create a narrative-driven game where your choices have a greater impact on the story, we would like your input on what aspects you think narrative games, in general, can improve on.