Apat14

Kickstarter Thread - Post all Kickstarter links here!

I got in on Trackless when it was only $5. I'm bummed to find out they'll be at a video game expo in my town Sunday, but I already have plans :-\

In case anyone isn't subscribed to the Fig newsletter - Pillars of Eternity 2 is being funded currently. I thought the first game was pretty good (though I still haven't finished it actually). I haven't played many of the classics it was based on but I've enjoyed it. I thought Fallout New Vegas and KOTOR 2 were both good games and really experimented with those franchises so I've enjoyed a lot of Obsidian's work.

https://www.fig.co/campaigns/deadfire

Edited by Call me Squinky

The Gone Jackals Bone to Pick Remastered

$10 digital

$15 cd

$30 vinyl

$45 bundle of all three

Would anyone jump on having the whole album remastered and sold in digital and physical formats?

1 hour ago, ElilRecordings said:

The Gone Jackals Bone to Pick Remastered

$10 digital

$15 cd

$30 vinyl

$45 bundle of all three

Would anyone jump on having the whole album remastered and sold in digital and physical formats?

Is this an actual kickstarter or just an idea?

It is very much in the works. It's not live yet because not all the details are ironed out just yet. I'm mostly trying to see how many people are genuinely interested so I can assess quantities, bonus items, incentives. There's a lot being talked about and sadly I cannot divulge any details as of yet, but the wheels are very much trying to be greased here and seeing support from fans makes it that much easier. Email me at elilrecordings@gmail.com Just saying you're interested. The more people who do, the more likely this will happen and when I see a fair number of people who want it, it'll go live for donations. 

We have been working on our project for quite some time and now it's finally live. It's completely new robotic toy controlled via app on your phone or tablet. It's a robot which repeats after user in the form of an attractive bear. Suitable for both genders of all ages. The robot can be also used for learning songs, words etc. We wanted to create something, which will bring kids out of their virtual worlds back to real life.

Robot is powered by servo motors and a controller. All the brains of the robot are neatly packaged in our own app for mobile devices. Active Bluetooth connection enables complete control of the robot. App is compatible for users of Android and iOS operation systems.

If you are interested check it out here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/558941584/roby-dbear?ref=category

qYXWkI4.jpg

Hi everyone,
It's that time of the year again! For those of you who don't know AdventureX is a convention dedicated to narrative & storytelling in games. We include a wide range of genres, as long as there's a narrative element. The event runs from November 11-12, at Goldsmith's uni london entry is free and on a first come first served basis. Though this year on request there's a guest list perk that allows Kickstarter backers to have wristbands reserved for them until lunch, at which point they get added back into the pool for free entry. This allows us to help fund the event but also means folks who have chipped in a lot and are travelling a long way know they can get in. We maxed out the venue on Saturday last year so this was the fairest system we could come up with!

To give you more of an idea about the event we produced a short video about last year's event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC20f0Nr9pk

The Kickstarter is here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/adventurex/adventurex-2017-the-narrative-games-convention?

So far the confirmed speakers are:

Jon Ingold (80 Days, Sorcery!)
Rolf Saxon (voice of Broken Sword's George Stobbart)
Dave Gilbert (The Blackwell Series)
Doug Cockle (voice of Geralt of Rivia, the Witcher Series)

If anyone here would like to apply to speak you can do so here:
http://www.adventurexpo.org/apply-to-speak/

If you have a game/project you'd like to exhibit you can apply here:

http://www.adventurexpo.org/apply/

Finally if you like to help us out and volunteer then apply here:

http://www.adventurexpo.org/volunteer-at-adventurex/

Blurb from the site:

AdventureX is a free event taking place in London on the 11-12th Nov 2017, bringing together developers & gamers with a passion for interactive storytelling.  

We love graphical adventures; interactive fiction; exploration games; visual novels – just about any game with a great story to tell. Since 2011 we've been inviting gamers and developers from across the globe to share their experiences and exhibit their games.

Edited by Azure

The physical rewards for Mighty No 9 have begun shipping, and........wow. 

vKqwbs8.png

https://twitter.com/Isfet/status/889955595272560640

They seem to be covered by the kickstarter text that the game wouldn't be included in the box, but it seems fitting for this kickstarter they couldn't do what pretty much every other kickstarter, that offered physical rewards, managed to do. And that the manual doesn't even fit into it......

Edited by CecilRousso

Oh no... That looks just bad.

However: I would like to put out that this person seems to look at backing the project as a "purchase", as many other Kickstarter backers do. Yes, the box looks bad. But this person did not "buy it for $60".

On 7/26/2017 at 3:15 AM, CecilRousso said:

The physical rewards for Mighty No 9 have begun shipping, and........wow. 

vKqwbs8.png

https://twitter.com/Isfet/status/889955595272560640

They seem to be covered by the kickstarter text that the game wouldn't be included in the box, but it seems fitting for this kickstarter they couldn't do what pretty much every other kickstarter, that offered physical rewards, managed to do. And that the manual doesn't even fit into it......

"Better than nothing." - Kenji Inafune

I think it's telling that the new company views scrapping everything and starting from the original pitch as the best way forward. That's some serious mismanagement on Playdek's end.

Hey all! Long time no post! I've recently launched a Kickstarter for a light choose-your-own gentle queer romance and thought you folks would be interested in having a look! I'll post the blurb here <3

---

hien-pham-pg00-pn01.thumb.jpg.ce6955b6e415cbdde2628a58f3287478.jpg

It Will Be Hard

Arthur never had much taste for physical intimacy. Harold’s craving for affection led him to an abusive relationship he needs to get out of. 

Two men, with two polar opposite relationships with their bodies, meet and strike up one impossible romance.

It Will Be Hard is a 70-page erotic interactive comic created by comic artist Hien Pham and game developer John Kane (Mallow Drops, Killing Time at Lightspeed). Using light choose-your-own adventure mechanics, YOU choose the nuances in the characters’ actions you wish to see in the story!

Focusing on respect, boundaries, and sweet, smutty cuddling, It Will Be Hard is a sex-positive story about wanting and feeling wanted for who you are. Arthur and Harold must navigate their own sexuality and desires to create a mutually fulfilling relationship

---

Hopefully you'll find this worth checking out and we'd super appreciate your support <3! Now I've gotta catch up on the Amnesia Fortnight doco ahaha. Never downloaded the final cut (if my memory serves me right they /are/ finished and released, yeah?).

That looks very interesting, WavingPeople, and I'm glad to see a Linux version is planned. :)

7 hours ago, flesk said:

That looks very interesting, WavingPeople, and I'm glad to see a Linux version is planned. :)

Thank you! I'm a bit gutted that a Linux demo build wasn't made in time... Maybe I should poke the programmer and get him on it, ahaha!

Don't worry about it. :) I've backed the campaign, so if a Linux demo is announced in an update, I'll check it out as soon as I can. 

Posted about it earlier in this thread as we ran a Kickstarter but AdventureX is soon! It's a free convention for narrative games  in London. We'll also be streaming on Twitch, and in depth schedule can be found at:

http://www.adventurexpo.org/schedule/

I haven't been on here a lot lately, but if any forum folk feel like saying Hi, I'm one of the organisers you'll be able to spot us by our organisers badges/lanyards and the fact we'll be moving at high speed through the conference looking for random missing items.

Speakers include:

Brian Moriarty ( game designer Loom)

Dave Gilbert ( game designer Blackwell series)

Rebecca Harwick ( Writer, Elderscrolls Online)

Doug Cockle ( Voice Actor, The Witcher)

Rolf Saxon ( Voice Actor, Broken Sword)

Lottie Bevan ( Producer, Failbetter games)

Jon Ingold ( Inkle, 80  Days)

Zak Garris ( Lead Writer, Life is Strange: Before the Storm)

Sounds great. Awesome that you will have streams from it. 

K'NOSSOS, a Classic Point-and-Click Sci Fi Adventure Game. "K'NOSSOS is a cold surreal adventure game about a man traveling the unknown cosmos, and the things he uncovers on his journey."

I have recently backed a nice looking german adventure game name Trüberbrook. The initial goal and first few stretch Goals have already been reached, and the campaign is still running (3 Days left). Additional Stretch Goals include another side chapter, a making of video and audio commentary.

The art style looks really nice. They are using photogrammetry on real hand made environments. There is also a familiar face in the video ;-).

Edited by Mirko

Hello forum friends, let me introduce a Kickstarter project from a close friend: Last Warrior VR

"A real medieval fantasy adventure VR for smartphones, sword combats, exploration, puzzles, platforms and lots of action. Demo Available."

About

Last Warrior is a virtual reality adventure based on a fantastic medieval world, what makes it special is its gameplay and atmosphere involves the player in the world around them. To achieve this we start from a good story, supported by a gameplay that proposes new challenges and situations as we explore their world. 

The main premise is to create a mobile game with the gameplay of a desktop game, and take advantage of the current power to create enveloping graphics.  

I am practically developing only this game, the funding will be used to create a soundtrack, add voices in English, improve the graphics and animations, and if there is enough to lengthen the content and add languages.

To play this game, you need a smartphone with gyroscope, cardboard (virtual reality glasses) and a controller.

Its first versions is for Android and iOS, from now you can try the demo in alpha state. If it reaches the necessary budget it will appear in HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and Playstation VR with custom controls.

Last Warrior VR alpha demo Android

Last Warrior VR alpha demo iOS

The demo represents half of the first chapter of a minimum of two.

Thanks a lot for your support.

3b04b474b830e75433b254061ba46ea6_original.jpg

It's that time of the year again AdventureX is back this time in partnership with  the British Library as part of International Games Week. We're running Nov 10-11 and this year will be ticketed for discounted tickets, plus a whole host of other awesome rewards check out the Kickstarter!

6 hours ago, Klatuu said:

Mark Darin of Telltale fame has a Kickstarter for his latest project with a few other collaborators: Nick Bounty and the Dame with One Blue Chewed Shoe, a comedic noir adventure game. Check it out!

I remember playing and enjoying the two first games. I hope they make Linux a stretch goal, now that they've reached the base goal.