Sign in to follow this  
DF Chris Remo

Episode 2: A Promise of Infinite Possibility

Hell yeah, I really love this episode. I didn't know about free writing before, and since I use this nice technique, my whole writing workflow and the outcome have changed to something very very better. Thank you so much for doing this video series!!

Another thing: I love to see how people are discussing the pros and cons of "classical" adventure gaming. I were also discussing this topic a lot in the past, and your video inspired me to start a online survey about the whole "what do people in the 21st century like and, especially, DISLIKE about the adventure game genre"-thing.

edit: The survey already ended, thank you very very much for your participations! The results can be seen soon, here in this internet :)

Been waiting a long time for a good adventure game and it looks like the right people are on working on it...

Great update! Very interesting to hear opinions from Amanita and the like or to see your notebook stuff :)

I also very much like the idea of the young boy and girl. Hope it will be like that!

Hi!

Now that the whole game has come out and everyone has played it, would it be possible to finally see a picture of the start of page 3 from Tim's notebook, where he "basically has the idea for the entire game"? All private stuff omitted, of course.

Please? :) If it's not too much trouble.

Sign in to follow this