Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SirComeStandChill

Closed due to self advertising.

Hello DoubleFine Lovers! My name is Kicker and I run a Kickstarter-Project Review& Promotional blog called "Kick-To-Start". But I don't review the product just the project. I touch on things like how well the video and information box was put together, how well the creator of the project has communicated with his/her backers and if the incentives they offer give enough bang for you buck! I would be honored if you guys would take a look at my first two reviews and share your opinions with me

Fairy Quest~

The Song of the Summer King~

[Edit: Links removed and thread closed due to self advertising. -DFJustin]

You are literally talking to an audience of 10 or less people, try the backer forums.

They are many and from the looks of it they love to give and receive spam, and they do have money i guess.

Not to mention that I believe there was a guy who started doing this on youtube a looooooooooooooong time ago who had a ton of people following him. Except that he actually made a difference.

I think we need a dissaproving badger to be our mascot for these kinds of threads. Can anyone draw?

qL0vW.png

Here's your god.damn badger!

Since this thread is pointless anyway, I might as well share the exciting news about my campaign.

James Swirsky (of Indie Game the Movie) will be setting me up with Unity pro (we've been experimenting with the free version) and Logan Cunningham (Rucks of Bastion) is willing to do some voice work for it.

So basically, my campaign is pointless too!