Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ZacE

’The Dream Machine’

Hey guys, I was just wondering if you all had heard of a game called 'The Dream Machine'? It is a point-and-click adventure game made using claymation. It's out via Steam now...only mentioning it because I presume we are all point-and-click fans and it's always good to see what's being done with the genre and maybe, just maybe, it could factor into recent discussions on influences for 'Double Fine Kickstarter Adventure'.

I just downloaded the demo myself. Who knows, it may do something really cool (outside of it's unique visuals) that may inspire.

I've played it and it's really fun. The fact that story is a good one also helps. They also did good with the environment, some parts made me feel all creeped out. I can't wait for chapter 4.

yup! preordered the whole set after playing episode 1. At the time, only episode 1 and 2 were available, but I LOVE claymation and I'm a huge fan of the point and click genre. Unfortunately there haven't been many of these since The Neverhood.

So that's the dark secret of the Double Fine forums...you're all cannibals!!

No, we're actually all vegantarians, not humanitarians. So you'll be fine as long as you nibble on some cheese (or bacon) every once and awhile.

Sign in to follow this