Forum Name  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Forum Name

• DF --- (Double Fine)
    • AF --- (Action Forums)
    • DFAF --- (Double Fine Action Forums)
    • Lets call it miscellanious

ONE YEAR later.. and we are still DFAF.

(Just in case people wanted to know where DFAF originated from. Lol.)

She's probably posting at that Psychonauts fansite. I think she's a mod there or something, if memory serves me correctly.

Its liking walking into some alternate reality. A parallel world. Its simultaneously familiar and strange.

I think the DFAF is filled with cooler people, looks prettier, and has a nice small communtiy so everyone knows each other. :cheese:

*Bitch slaps crash test repeatedly*

No one insults Mayhem on these forums and gets away with it. Next time keep your insulting remarks to yourself.

:down: (tear) ok.

((quick change in emotion)) Who's Mayhem? :lol:

sadly i came just in time for her to leave :down: (i made and account early 08 but i wasnt very active) i heard great stories about her

That would have made little difference. I believe she departed before I arrived, or at least-- I certainly have little to no recollection of her. Freedom registered some months before I, and I believe he knew naught of her as well. Yet that may simply have been inactivity.

*puts head in a noose and jumps off the Grand Canyon while a car with the other end of the rope tied to it speeds off in the oppisite direction and dies. Then becomes a ghost*

Sign in to follow this