Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Machineman

Mac version?

I know the announcement just happened, but I couldn't help but notice the glaring omission of the Mac as a target platform for The Cave.

Can Mac users expect the game?

Mac vote also from here. Tough I own both x360 and ps3 and will be most probably playing The Cave with consoles.

I'd love too see this hit mac, I already have psychonauts on everything that bleeps! And this looks ace!

I'd also like to make the case for a Mac version. I loved all the Ron Gilbert adventures of old, but I've moved on to the Mac years ago. Since I neither have a PC anymore nor any modern consoles, I'm very much dependent on a Mac version.

I'm sure there must be enough people like me to make it worthwhile, especially since the Mac App Store is around, which should give this game a lot of exposure and hence downloads.

Currently none of their buddha engine games are ported to mac. Though I think they busy with it.

Hells Yeah, DF! You just made 15 more dollars off the Cave than you would have. (Or, however much of the 15 dollar price you actually get. It might bum me out a little to know)

Sign in to follow this