Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JediJedah

Rare Ripper Machine Gun Location?????

ccubage has a conscience.

On an unrelated note. It's weird referring to CrackaLackn as ccubage or CooknGoodLookN.

Get used to it.

OH, and my screen name here used to be CrackaLackN but after some server crash a while back they now use my login name... weird.

PS~ this was a hilarious experience especially after an entire thread was spawned looking for the mysterious yet non-existent S-2 Ripper

Sorry Jedi <3, you can rest in peace now.

It was the "S2" not the "S-2". I wanted to call it the "JK Ripper" and exclaim what a coincidence it was that the new ripper had my initials in it but you dubbed it the "S2" before I could get to it.

And another myth 'dies' though, IT LIVES ON.

I received a message last night from 3 of my friends who were playing Port and Drydock. They were on a magical quest for the S2!

So it's still spreading. It's reached a point where not everyone who knows of it knows of the forum :P

Ah yes... The cat is out of the bag, ay? Well now I get to fess up that I was one of the first victims of this dastardly(but very original and crafty) little deception... So what better homage than to help perpetuate this?

Thank you Julica for all the time I spent farming Port!!!! Most excellent one!

Really? NEEEEOOOOO!!!!

I spent so much time killing tubes on the Port to get this weapon!

It just so happens to be my favourite level... (Big WEAPONS EVERYWHERE!!)

LOL that was an excellent prank. I really enjoyed playing for it.

Cheers

Ah yes... The cat is out of the bag, ay?
I thought the cat would be out of the bag when I hinted that I found the thing on April 1st but I guess nobody caught that.

I thought you were mad we killed the joke, now I suspect you fell for it.

Yay~ :3

I did, yes. I think it was the doctored screen shot that someone posted at one point that convinced me.

Pure win on that :3 We need more of these moments, but how to trick everyone now that we all know pranksters are around <-<

>->

You 'challenge crew' ppl should be ashamed of yourselves for wasting so much time for so many ppl that heard about this and wasted hours on port for a weapon in the game that isn't real. I've had matches with some of you and are decent teammates, but don't expect any positive words otherwise as far as display of character from such nonsense as this.

You 'challenge crew' ppl should be ashamed of yourselves for wasting so much time for so many ppl that heard about this and wasted hours on port for a weapon in the game that isn't real. I've had matches with some of you and are decent teammates, but don't expect any positive words otherwise as far as display of character from such nonsense as this.

They were just having some fun. And they did eventually come clean. I never view time that I enjoyed as time wasted, so it isn't really anything for me to be upset about. Honestly, had I been in on the joke, I would have spread it around too.

Nope, not ashamed at all... It was a darn good joke and I was a "victim" as well...

If you don't like "challenge crew" ppl... Well... I guess it's up to you to assemble your own crew of like minded individuals... I think it would be good to have a couple of "A teams" competing again... Up to the challenge?

On a side note... How many hours of play did we all spend trying to get the "Brain Dome" on Settlement??? Guess you would be mad at DF as well!!! LOL!!!

DON'T EVEN GET ME @*#$U@*)#*%)!*()$%*)!@*()%!( STARTED.

ME + BRAIN DOME DREAMS = WEEKS OF MY LIFE DEVOTED TO IT WITH NO RETURN.

-and it's not even that great a hat. I want the press hat infinitely more. At least they have the decency to admit that one was only for the interview and is NOT in the game x3 Tricked us with that dome! That dang space dome hat will taunt me forever x3

I would normally say "Time spent having fun isn't wasted" but to be honest- I stuck with some of the most annoying, loud mouth, cursing, offensive, unpleasant people on xbox live JUST BECAUSE WE PICKED UP A LOOT BOX. That dang space dome -.-'

At least in today's IB I moved it to a habit of mine I enjoy. Gotta yell "SPACE DOME!" / "PRESS HAT!" / "PRESS DOME!" whenever I pick up a loot box now x3

yeah yeah, i was finally online and remembered that i had signed up for these forums, may as well say hi, buy you're always goona be CrackaLackn to me

yeah yeah, i was finally online and remembered that i had signed up for these forums, may as well say hi, buy you're always goona be CrackaLackn to me

Mak! What up man! Hey you tired of Mass Effect yet? Come on homey we need to kill some tubes again!

I'll be lookin' for ya! Yeah, I vote for the original CrackaLakn back! It upsets my sense of symetry! LOL...

See.... Symmetry... Both alike with no discontinuities... Ccubage, CrackaLakn,CookinGoodLookn... See my dilema??? LMAO... Yes, it's all about ME! LMFAO!!

Sign in to follow this