Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Apple Pop

Double Fine Action Sims! UPDATE: SASHA NEIN LIIIIIIIIIIVES!

Okay, I know, I know, this is amazingly lame. And you know what? You're right! but, hell, I'm really borde! Now shut up and get the eff off my lawn!

Okay, so I made some Double Fine Action Tee shirts and I'm TRYING to upload it to my Sims2 account on Maxis for all to love and enjoy, but I keep getting an error code or something. *huff* <--(Apple Pop angry sounds)

I sent Maxis an email about it, but in the mean time, here's the pictures of them:

A shirt for dudes! And he has a beard in honor of Tim!

A shirt for dudettes! Why is her hair so strait? That's weird!

So, I'll post when the site stops acting stupid or if you want, just ask me and I can PM you when it works or just email you the package. So, hrmmm, yeah.

I'm also planning on making a Sasha and Mila Sim later. *hides from possible cans about to be thrown*

Great job, Apple. I have never really understood the Sims, but if I did- I would certainly have my slackers adorning them; if you manage to get them up let us know, and we can spread the good word.

Very cool and please do make Sasha and Mila Sims! I'd love to add them to my game =D

Also you could try uploading them to www.modthesims2.com that site has a serious lack of anything Double Fine!

Holy lord, it worked! You can all now go download your DOUBLE FINE ACTION TEES!!!

Here's for both guys and girls. Go download and tell me what you think. (Also, fyi, this was my first time making my own custom content of the game, so yeah, it's not perfect, but then who is? I still think they turned out pretty well for a begginer though.... *shrugs*)

Apple Pop luuurves yooou~!

(Bah, I'll add some screen shots of them in game to that download link latter. I'll run my game now and just take the pics right here). Then it's off to make Sasha and Mila!

Not much, Freedom. I have always found the idea difficult to get enthusiastic about, as very little seems to occur. Heh, I think it just fails to appeal to my "refined" tastes.

Edit: I think someone really ought to make a Manny t-shirt though.

^ I've been told I'm quite a magical person. :)
Not much, Freedom. I have always found the idea difficult to get enthusiastic about, as very little seems to occur. Heh, I think it just fails to appeal to my "refined" tastes.

Heh, indeed. You've got to make stuff happen; it's more of a building toy than anything else (like Lego). Designing people, building homes, setting up wacky situations - that's where the fun's at. If you try to play it as a game, you'll just end up on the grind (sans bump) up the old career ladder.

Heh, Lego was all about the castles, ships and pirates. Not the rather dull "Lego City." Is the Sims not- more or less- akin to Civilisation and Black and White, except you focus on the characters as oppossed to the country/world?

^ I've been told I'm quite a magical person. :)

Heh, indeed. You've got to make stuff happen; it's more of a building toy than anything else (like Lego). Designing people, building homes, setting up wacky situations - that's where the fun's at. If you try to play it as a game, you'll just end up on the grind (sans bump) up the old career ladder.

Heh, Lego was all about the castles, ships and pirates. Not the rather dull "Lego City." Is the Sims not- more or less- akin to Civilisation and Black and White, except you focus on the characters as oppossed to the country/world?

Well, yes, but with more fun :P

It's a great game, really. It is a really good balance of realism (people hating you! Sofas!) to the ridiculous (werewolves! Flaming bags of cat excrement!).

But like it has been said, you do get more into the architecture after a while.

Well, I am reluctantly downloading a Sims 2 demo but am not at all hopeful. ;-P I enjoy God sims, do not get me wrong. But I am used to the likes of Civilisation, Age of Empires, Age of Mythology, Sim City etc. Nevertheless, we shall see if time changes a man.

Edit: Well, that has to be the most pointless demo in the history of the world. You can do naught but build a Sim and what is worse- some of the options are locked. Talk about useless. :down:

Heh, that you were not. But what be the purpose of recommendations if people fail to look into them? ;-) I also currently have naught else to occupy my free time with, outside of reading.

I made efforts to make Homer(Iliad) but I am devoid of facial hair and other key ingredients, in the demo-- swines. They should at least have granted me all the available items if they were refusing to allow me a sample of the game itself.

OMFG, GUESS WHUT UPDATE! *waves arms franticly*

It seems that I have just uploaded one Sasha Nein!! :o

The only thing that bugs me is when you look at the custom skin thing at the bottom of the page the adult normal body types appear as nude. Ftw. I don't know how to fix it.... Don't worry though, there's no actually nudity in it! he's just missing his clothes (and there's nothing there. poor guy...).

BEHOLD!

Download it! Rate high! And leave my page with love and happiness (and nice comments because it will inspire me to do SO MUCH MORE!)

That... was a pain... in the ass.... to make.

Mainly doing the skin was and yeah, I did to it for every body type of every age of both sexes. What?

Also, I'm trying to upload some demo pics of him, but it keeps screwing up, so instead, have this photobucket image of him cowering away from a tacky lamp.

Oh, and now he thinks you're crazy, how NICE!

Now that, is just special!

EDIT: Oh, and if you guys download him and use him in your games I wanna see screen shots of what magical adventures he's going on. It'd just be fun for me to see. :3

And I'm working on Milla next!

EDIT: Apparently if it doesn't get enough page views within a certain amount of days it gets deleted because Maxis is an jerk face. I'll upload these later to Modthesims2.com

::comes up out of the ocean::

I heard there was a fell wind?

Unbelievably excellent job on Sasha, Apple. Heh and the way he is striking those poses is almost too much.

Can Manny be made, or are you restriced to human-shaped heads?

I know there's something that lets the player turn off the restrictions for head shapes, so maybe, just maybe! I know there's a Manny skin on that site though. If go to the search and type in Grim Fandango it's the first/only Sim that comes up.

Alright, after I finish Milla I'll see if I can match the head shape to him! (Sorry that it's taking awhile. :C )

Woaw! They mysteriously disappeared off my account! I bet this was the work of Maxis! bah, anyone who wants them, just PM me and I'll send you the file directly. I'll eventually make an account on another Sims uploading site for that. But in the mean time, yush, just a simple PM will do.

Sign in to follow this