Double Fine Action Forums

So I've decided to abandon my wife and mortgage and move somewhere different. I currently live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It is a pretty lame place to live. I don't like it. Please suggest a place for me to move to.

(my current plan is to move to georgia and slowly and subtly integrate myself into Scarecrow's life. then one day after hot gay sex i will reveal my true identity and laugh manically or something.)

Wait-

Hot, married?

Pffft. :)

Nice recovery Few, but we all smell the panic you felt typing those two words: "Hot, married."

It's okay, he's still single, you still have a shot.

As for the gay sex hot, you're gonna have to play one hell of a game to pull that off dude, looking forward to seeing what kind of twisted mojo you try to make me switch teams.

dallas sux

Whatever, Dallas>Austin.

At least my city doesn't have a political leader that can't remember three things.

Fresno :D

The rent is cheap here, you can rent a 1 bedroom apartment just by working at mcdonalds.

dallas sux

Whatever, Dallas>Austin.

At least my city doesn't have a political leader that can't remember three things.

don't believe him hot

austin is fun

dallas will make you fat/suicidal

dallas sux

Whatever, Dallas>Austin.

Yea because obviously political leaders represent an entire city and all its people.

I can already tell that there's gonna be an argument on which place is best to live.

*backs away from thread*

You can move here hot. My family has some property out in the mountains you can rent and minimum wage is over $10.

Also that run down house with the dead bodies isn't ours and you can't legally associate me with it.

:)

Wait, where is this magical place where minimum wage is over $10? I'll take dead-body house if hot doesn't.
You're back!!!

does anybody have a place where i can stay for a few months. my parents kick me out so you know how that goes lol.

i can pay in some bottle caps and expired coupons from SPD, i have 4 of both. my favorite foods are chef boyardee and im pretty chill and quiet dude so it shouldnt be a problem to have me lol. message me when you find out where i can stay please.

If any of you ever come over to my place, you'll be forced to shower outside using the shower setting on the hose.

Edit: By any of you I mean the people who said they poop in the bath/shower. Because that's just wrong.

Sign in to follow this