Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BaddestEver

Challenge: Survival without Trench Weapons -or- Rippers only

Well, that was a bit of a letdown after all the hype. The first 15-20 waves were tense but after that, it was all we could do to keep Baddest from falling asleep!

Rematch on Swamp? Perhaps no Karlsson this time? Methinks 6 rippers on one trench is an unfair advantage.

Hah. I seriously started dozing past wave 50. Im actually thinking a no trench weapon run might be possible if we can make it past wave 10.

I'm up for that on Hospital then, and ripper run on Swamp would be nice and I think karl isn't that much of a jump, pretty mediocre damage boost for first few waves and that's about it, but if agreed on I'll jump on an engy and simple hot pants the jakobs back again and again and again and again and again etc.

I'll jump on an engy and simple hot pants the jakobs back again and again and again and again and again etc.
Which is the greatest damage dealer: hot pants or smashers? Baddest, done any testing?

Just tested something I thought I'd never test...SMASHERS.

They do 40 damage every 3 seconds. That's a whopping 13.33 DPS.

At least they look amusing when they run.

Badump badump badump badump badump *SMASH* badump badump badump

So is that across the board? I'm curious over stun smash and can't remember if they even 'stun'.

Sign in to follow this