Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Syd

New Humble Indie Bundle includes Psychonauts

Some may argue the indie-ness of Psychonauts, but let's not do that here. What matters is that this bundle is a doozy, with some rather big indie titles included. You get Psychonauts, Amnesia: The Dark Decent, Superbrothers: Sword and Sorcery, and Limbo for whatever you want to pay, and if you pay above the average, you also get Bastion. As a bonus, each game also comes with its soundtrack.

The new Humble Indie Bundle can be found here.

Edit: I think this may also be a sort of launch for the Linux version of Psychonauts. I didn't think it worked on Linux before, but it apparently does now.

The Linux port of Psychonauts makes me so happy I could cry =)

I hope we'll see Mac/Linux ports of the other DoubleFine games in the future as well!

Hah, this'll be the third time I've bought the game. Good chance to get someone else turned onto it if you already own it!

Psychonauts, Limbo, and Bastion I’ve all considered buying at some point so this was an easy purchase! Great bundle.

This is an amazing deal. A feel like I'd get a better deal if I didn't already have psychonauts, but then again, PSYCHONAUTS IS THE BEAST GAME EVR!!

And all the soundtracks too. Wow. Buying now

Though I had Psychonauts and some other games already on steam (and beat them) I just donated some small amount of money. Feelin' good :D

i have 4/5 yet i still feel a need to throw money at these things

lol, same here. The only game I don't have is Sword & Sworcery, but I still want to buy the bundle.

I just hadn't bought the DF bundle... On other hand I wanted stacking too, is Costume Quest any good? ;D

I just hadn't bought the DF bundle... On other hand I wanted stacking too, is Costume Quest any good? ;D

Costume Quest is a turn-based RPG. The battles can get a bit repetitive but it's still fun to play. Here's a review of the PC version from Rock Paper Shotgun.

Bumping this thread because 3 new games were added to the bundle: Lone Survivor, Braid, and Super Meat Boy. If you've already bought the bundle before these games were added, they're yours no matter what you paid and the download and Steam keys are waiting for you on your downloads page. If you haven't bought it yet, you'll have to pay above the average to get them.

Just sending a note to everyone who's enjoying Amnesia:

All games in the Penumbra series are currently 50% off on Steam. More spookiness and thrills await. =]

Bumping this thread because 3 new games were added to the bundle: Lone Survivor, Braid, and Super Meat Boy. If you've already bought the bundle before these games were added, they're yours no matter what you paid and the download and Steam keys are waiting for you on your downloads page. If you haven't bought it yet, you'll have to pay above the average to get them.

Well, I bought another and beat the average this time, already owned nearly every game from before, but really wanted to check out Lone Survivor and Super Meat Boy.

Thumbs up!

Sign in to follow this