Sign in to follow this  
OANST

What Do You Look Like?

I'm not sure what it is, but you kind of remind me of CoMI Guybrush.

It's not intended as an insult though. You look good.

Psh. Your ugly mug? I can totally top that.

yma514V.png

That better not be the mug where the TARDIS takes off when you drink something hot, or I will be confiscating it from you. All that I have is a mug that used to yell exterminate every time you took a drink from it.

Oh, and Flesk, that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me. *sniff*

Also CoMI Guybrush is the best looking of the lot. Anyone who says otherwise is a giant poopy-head.

Curiosity got the best of me and I googled goo girls. And... um, wow. I guess if there are people turned on by bicycles... I think I am deeply afraid by the prospect of doing Jell-o.

Man, Goo Girls...that takes me back. Glad that I used to frequent /b/ a lot when I was younger. Now, nothing much weirds me out on the internet.

Been told that I look like a mix of Janeane Garofalo and Geena Davis

Yeah, I can see the similarities with both. You also look a lot like your avatar, right down to the smirk.

*facebook picture url detected*

*creeper mode activated*

*medieval aquaman located*

[edit: Not acceptable]

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*facebook picture url detected*

*creeper mode activated*

*medieval aquaman located*

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah, "creeper" is right. Partly my bad for putting a facebook url up but, jeez, dude. Way to get me to delete my photos and reconsider coming back on here.

Consider myself proper fucking creeped out.

I did, but I think I’m just going to go back to being a lurker now. That really made my skin crawl.

Especially since that photo is from a year ago so he went through a whole year’s worth of photos of me on my private facebook account.

I'd like to apologize on behalf of the community. Hot once posted a picture of my sister, because I made the mistake of linking my Facebook with him in the vicinity. Hope you feel comfortable enough to come back here someday.

Not if there's someone on here who thinks that kind of thing is a perfectly acceptable and okay thing to do.

Personally, I think it's a misdirected thirst for information and boredom combined with a tendency to be uninhibited (hence all of those random threads that we know and love) that combines into the tornado of creepering. GO BACK TO SCHOOL, HOT!

You want I should slap him? With a fish?

ilqj2lmGKD7nE.gif

Oh wait, I found a better slapping gif. It works because I'm so goddamn short.

Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif

Yeah, that's not really a good enough reason to be a creeper.
Yep. Especially with the fact that he went out of his way to mention that he was being a creeper. Plus there's him being so private. He even requested that I not use his real name on the forums, but shows no concern for any one else's privacy.

eep. ok, firstly, i hope i don't get banned again because we all know how that goes. everybody turns on me, we wait a couple months, everybody forgets what i did, i come back with a different name and nobody cares. such a hassle.

secondly, my sister was diagnosed with adhd and that means there's a good chance i probably have it too. i have an appointment with a psychiatrist to check that out. now if i do have adhd that would mean i have a tendency to be inattentive/distractible, which means i am constantly looking for new stimulation (a 'thirst for information', as tiny puts it). oooh pictures clicky clicky. that's me. it would also mean i'm more impulsive ('uninhibited') so i'm willing to type whatever shit i'm thinking without filtering it like most people do. i hope that adds a little more context to tiny's assessment. on top of this i was raised in a rural area during my formative years so i spent a lot of time frolicking through fields that other kids would have spent adapting to social norms. i'm not trying to justify my behaviour here because i know i am ultimately responsible for my actions. i'm just trying to explain it. we are all victims of our brain chemistry.

thirdly, sorry. i know my apologies don't hold a lot of weight anymore but i assure you i didn't mean for this to scare you away. god knows this forum needs more people.

Yeah, that's not really a good enough reason to be a creeper.
Yep. Especially with the fact that he went out of his way to mention that he was being a creeper. Plus there's him being so private. He even requested that I not use his real name on the forums, but shows no concern for any one else's privacy.

with abandon, https://www.facebook.com/trihs

eep. ok, firstly, i hope i don't get banned again because we all know how that goes. everybody turns on me, we wait a couple months, everybody forgets what i did, i come back with a different name and nobody cares. such a hassle.

secondly, my sister was diagnosed with adhd and that means there's a good chance i probably have it too. i have an appointment with a psychiatrist to check that out. now if i do have adhd that would mean i have a tendency to be inattentive/distractible, which means i am constantly looking for new stimulation (a 'thirst for information', as tiny puts it). oooh pictures clicky clicky. that's me. it would also mean i'm more impulsive ('uninhibited') so i'm willing to type whatever shit i'm thinking without filtering it like most people do. i hope that adds a little more context to tiny's assessment. on top of this i was raised in a rural area during my formative years so i spent a lot of time frolicking through fields that other kids would have spent adapting to social norms. i'm not trying to justify my behaviour here because i know i am ultimately responsible for my actions. i'm just trying to explain it. we are all victims of our brain chemistry.

thirdly, sorry. i know my apologies don't hold a lot of weight anymore but i assure you i didn't mean for this to scare you away. god knows this forum needs more people.

Firstly, you having a history of doing this crap doesn't help your case.

Secondly, "I might have ADHD, have no filter and lived in a rural area" is no excuse or even an explanation for being a creeper. That all got thrown out the window when you said "Creeper Mode Activated". You knew what you were doing was wrong and stupid, you did it anyways. In the future, you might want to go with this handy tip: "If I get banned for something I should stop doing it". If you wanted to follow a thread of information, you could have read my public blog and learned about craft beer. Or hey, you could have ASKED ME A QUESTION and I would have most likely answered. Instead you went on my personal facebook page, looked through my photos and posted one you found amusing. If that's this forum's idea of "lol random" then I definitely do not want to be a part of it.

Thirdly, great. Thanks for the apology. Stop being a fucking creeper.

look, i said sorry. i tried to explain it as best i could, without excusing myself. i even removed all the permissions from my facebook page, so if anyone wants to tell everyone i know that i say stupid rude stuff on a video game forum then go for it. (but seriously, don't. plz.) there is my attempt at contrition. i don't know what more i can do.

also it's not this forum's idea of "lol random", it's mine. most people here have more self-control than me.

look, i said sorry. i tried to explain it as best i could, without excusing myself. i even removed all the permissions from my facebook page, so if anyone wants to tell everyone i know that i say stupid rude stuff on a video game forum then go for it. (but seriously, don't. plz.) there is my attempt at contrition. i don't know what more i can do.

also it's not this forum's idea of "lol random", it's mine. most people here have more self-control than me.

Great, you're sorry. Does this mean that you're going to stop being a creeper, or that you're just sorry I took issue with it? I'd prefer it to be the former, but you seem to be of the mind that you can't be stopped and, despite knowing that you SHOULDN'T make someone's skin crawl by going through their photos and finding one from a year ago that you liked, you do it anyways because of reasons. If that's the case then nothing has been resolved and your contrition means nothing.