• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
OANST

What Do You Look Like?

I just didn't know he had a kid. Especially not one so adorable <3

I don't think I want kids, because I have seen how functional I am as an adult and am afraid I'd be the dad that would let his kid waddle into traffic while he was watching cartoons and eating a bowl of Lucky Charms.

But how would you feel about having a tiny best friend to watch cartoons, and eat Lucky Charms with you?

I don't think I want kids, because I have seen how functional I am as an adult and am afraid I'd be the dad that would let his kid waddle into traffic while he was watching cartoons and eating a bowl of Lucky Charms.

But how would you feel about having a tiny best friend to watch cartoons, and eat Lucky Charms with you?

Ouch, my soul just noticed an absence in itself were once it could have sworn there was stuff.

Oh you just wait till she starts seeing boys, you go mental! xD

Oh you just wait till she starts seeing boys, you go mental! xD

I've already picked out my favorite bat.

Now that part about kids I am interested in.

Also the part where they haven't met a lot of other people yet, so they still think I'm the coolest/smartest/strongest person on the planet. I would hold the child captive in that lie for as long as possible.

It's not always easy to be a good parent, much less a great one, and sometimes you get things wrong, but the most important part is the easiest. Make sure that child knows that you love it, and never ever has to question that. If you can manage that then you will have the greatest gift another human being could ever give you. Unconditional, and trusting love.

Also, you'll get to see things like this:

Photobucket

I just love that kid.

I've come to the conclusion that DFAF is a community of handsome men, invisible women and that one guy who loves showing everyone pictures of his kid.

I could have sworn it was 100% 12~14-yearolds a few weeks ago. o:

(that's not a comment on anyone's maturity, this community really was comprised of kids for the longest time)

I've come to the conclusion that DFAF is a community of handsome men, invisible women and that one guy who loves showing everyone pictures of his kid.

They are pretty awesome pictures, though.

@Few; holy crap I'm excited and I don't even know why.

@kodiak; We've had adult or near adult people on here for a long time.

OANST; Don't misinterpret that as me complaining, she's a little ray of sunshine.

I haven't posted a picture of myself yet. I'll get to that later tonight once I get to my laptop.

That cat looks terribly annoyed.

She was sleeping on my bed when I went to take the picture, so my original plan (holding my bio textbook in front of my face) was abandond. Moments after I took it she bit me. 8^)

iaminthispicture.jpg

Trollolololol....!

h03Db.jpg

You remind me of a friend who would never smile for a picture no matter how much I begged her to smile. Only you refuse to even include your face. But hey at least now I know you're a brunette, my metal image is accurate as far as I know.

This is me, looking less annoyed:

9oMAb.jpg

Lay off my stache, it's not creepy, and you're the only one who liked the beard and stache combo. I'm going stache exclusive for awhile and seeing how that works out. I seem to be getting more positive reactions from women now so I'm thinking that this has been a successful experiment.

Seriously people need to stop condemning my looks already, I don't pick on yours.

jackpot! some more sweet sweet jarad pics to add to my collection

do you keep a file on everyone, or just Scarecrow?