• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
OANST

What Do You Look Like?

As per tradition, here are a few pictures of me and my family on the Norwegian constitution day. We forgot to charge the battery on the camera, and had to take pictures with our phones, so the quality isn't the best.

Our daughter wore a dress my wife knitted. Took her about two weeks of pretty intense knitting every evening, but it turned out great.

MntgnPO.jpg?1

It was raining pretty much all day.

eraFSF1.jpg?1

Eating popcicles indoors.

doWCx3S.jpg?1

Which colors do Canadian popsicles have? That and the green/yellow/brown are the most common chocolate coated types here, but there are other kinds too.

?ui=2&ik=32666eec6c&view=att&th=14d64db29366e499&attid=0.0&disp=safe&zw;

Yeah, the image keeps coming out upside down. Still a sexy picture.

hmm popsicles

I was thinking... Like when you put a ice cube in your rectum to intensify an orgasm, why not try a popsicle instead? A rocket shaped form would be more practical than a cube. You could even brag to your friends "I went green deep"

Which colors do Canadian popsicles have? That and the green/yellow/brown are the most common chocolate coated types here, but there are other kinds too.

Same as USA. The rockets are red, white, blue typically.

Same as USA. The rockets are red, white, blue typically.

[del]All part of America's plan.[/del]

Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

Everything seems to check out here, selfies, self-deprecation, Flesk's kids being cute and European (I mean that as a sincere complement), Flesk's kids with some Popsicles, Jel immediately using that as a reason to muse aloud about the potential of inserting a Popsicle up his butt to improve his orgasm, discussions of the coloring of frozen treats in different parts of the world, manifest destiny jokes. All is well.

Yes, America wins! Everything is as it should be.

#manifestdestiny #trailoftears2015

I always knew noname was a string of random characters.

Have I posted in this thread before? I don't think I have. Anyway I got new glasses a couple of weeks ago and I'm very happy about how they look. They're certainly better than my old ones that were several years old.

TjlIJFY.jpg

Well I haven't been on this forum in god knows how long but I look a lot different than I used to if I ever showed you guys. Sans glasses bc they cause a weird glare.

IMG_20150627_172049.jpg

IMG_20150627_172049.jpg.590ebcb0f577cbce

Well I haven't been on this forum in god knows how long but I look a lot different than I used to if I ever showed you guys. Sans glasses bc they cause a weird glare.

Hey! You look like someone I have in my class, sans beard.

Have I posted in this thread before? I don't think I have. Anyway I got new glasses a couple of weeks ago and I'm very happy about how they look. They're certainly better than my old ones that were several years old.

[new specs pic]

Those are much better specs for your face shape. I've got to update my glasses sometime soon, myself..

[new specs pic]

Those are much better specs for your face shape. I've got to update my glasses sometime soon, myself..

Thanks

small update

NIb8uRE.jpg

r u the hulk

xD

I got muscle from the chest up an under the waist. fat around the waist is soo easy to get and soo hard to get rid off. especially when you get a drivers license and your jobs involves sitting down for most of the time

small update

NIb8uRE.jpg

I always knew you were Seth Rogen.

small update

NIb8uRE.jpg

r u the hulk

xD

I got muscle from the chest up an under the waist. fat around the waist is soo easy to get and soo hard to get rid off. especially when you get a drivers license and your jobs involves sitting down for most of the time

yeah i know that struggle. it is hard to read/write and do any form of exercise at the same time, i've tried