• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
OANST

What Do You Look Like?

I AM partial to blondes.

A table. A Candle. A bottle of wine. A footsie to the crotch. You and I. What say you, Sir?

wow this place is such a snausage fest. which video game forum do i find all the hot babes at?????

I AM partial to blondes.

A table. A Candle. A bottle of wine. A footsie to the crotch. You and I. What say you, Sir?

wow this place is such a snausage fest. which video game forum do i find all the hot babes at?????

You may need to learn Japanese to solve that mystery.

I AM partial to blondes.

I say "name a date".

I say "name a date".

Sat here, egally awaiting the most* action that I've seen all year long!

*drool*

nfjabfbapfaddddsdfgduiopfgbafgvbiph

... sorry, I was typing that with my penis! Ready and waiting, Mr. Sexy Mister Man.

Not gay, for the record. Despite the spiteful words of vengeful phonies. Honestly, giving it all that...

Just 'cause a man dyes his hair, if you please.

* moist!

From this year's Halloween...

2wc2udy.jpg

...Absolutely nobody recognised that I was dressed as a Dawn of the Dead zombie. Not that they thought that I just looked as I always do but rather, no-one had seen Romero's classic horror flick. Bunch of philistines in my town, I tells ya!

well, here i am:

*scarecrow*

do u guys like my sexi 'stache

Stalker

well, here i am:

*scarecrow*

Stalker

ok look, as a joke scarecrow and i always swapped pictures when we posted them on this forum. so scarecrow is me and i am scarecrow. that is me. i am scarecrow. true fact.

well, here i am:

*scarecrow*

Stalker

ok look, as a joke scarecrow and i always swapped pictures when we posted them on this forum. so scarecrow is me and i am scarecrow. that is me. i am scarecrow. true fact.

I think you should caption his/your photo with "Who wants a mustache ride?"

well, here i am:

*scarecrow*

Stalker

I think you should caption his/your photo with "Who wants a mustache ride?"

*googles mustache ride*

does that actually feel good, i wonder. sounds itchy

A photo from a recent convention I attended. I couldn't decide which doctor to go as so I went as all of them.

sH55BKu.jpg?1

Myself, having finally completed my voiceover work for my new YouTube video. It took 6 hours of none stop recording in the end. Seemingly endless takes of the same lines over and over again. I haven't even eaten dinner and it's now 4:30am!

hFHcprl.jpg

The look of an exhausted man.

Looks like you remembered to watch out for the Clorox this time around.

Hey, Good Lookin'. Whatcha got cookin'?

I had to take a photo of me looking at my absolute worst for a YouTube video that I'm currently editing. This was one of the rejected attempts...

288ytqa.jpg

...yes, I actually look even worse in the final shot that I chose!

Thanks for the pic. Now I have all I need to steal your identity and send it out to the deep web.

...Now I have all I need to steal your identity and send it out to the deep web.

With that photo, surely you mean the derp web?

Snarf snarf

As always*, here's a new picture of me (and my kids) from the Norwegian Constitution Day:

vj7A2Br.jpg

A day late this time, since Imgur was having issues yesterday.

*This is the third or fourth year in a row I think.

As always*, here's a new picture of me (and my kids) from the Norwegian Constitution Day:

vj7A2Br.jpg

A day late this time, since Imgur was having issues yesterday.

*This is the third or fourth year in a row I think.

What? Only ice cream, and no pølse i brød? And where is the gassballong? You need to increase the bribe level!

(But seriously, it looks like you had a really good time.)

What? Only ice cream, and no pølse i brød? And where is the gassballong? You need to increase the bribe level!

We had pølse too, but my kids prefer lompe on theirs. The place where we spent the day seriously didn't sell gas balloons. Talk about 17. mai scandal!

We had pølse too, but my kids prefer lompe on theirs. The place where we spent the day seriously didn't sell gas balloons. Talk about 17. mai scandal!

Ah, I symphatize completely, since I'm a lompe man myself. No gas balloons? The government has to take their hats and leave!

Annual flesk photo! Now with a strategically placed child to keep the sun out of your eyes.

I knew you Southerners were into your big meat logs.

guys i am going to tell you a secret

it weirds me out when other people touch me

so i pretty much don't like going to hairdressers and letting them put their hands all over my head

so i thought to myself

what if

what if i just did it myself

guys i am going to tell you a secret

it weirds me out when other people touch me

so i pretty much don't like going to hairdressers and letting them put their hands all over my head

so i thought to myself

what if

what if i just did it myself

And now you might get drafted for the Russian army.