• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
OANST

What Do You Look Like?

guys i am going to tell you a secret

it weirds me out when other people touch me

so i pretty much don't like going to hairdressers and letting them put their hands all over my head

so i thought to myself

what if

what if i just did it myself

And now you might get drafted for the Russian army.

there's more hair left on the other side, though

qEl6QsEl.jpg

Oh! That may lead to severe punishment in the Russian army.

Better get your shaving straight.

guys i am going to tell you a secret

it weirds me out when other people touch me

so i pretty much don't like going to hairdressers and letting them put their hands all over my head

so i thought to myself

what if

what if i just did it myself

I'm the same. I also think going to a hairdresser is one of the most awkward social situations possible, so I started doing it myself a couple of years ago. It doesn't look too bad, plus it's money saved.

I try to go every few months. I'd say that's how much I care about grooming, but then again, I'm also the guy whom shaves part of one of his eyebrows because he thinks one grows oddly even though no one has ever said anything. *stares straight-faced*

I like going to get my hair cut. It's fairly relaxing and my hairstylist is decently fun to talk to. I have no schedule for going, though. Usually it ends up being something like "wow, my hair is long now, time for an appointment".

I've been shaving my own hair recently and while I'm not 100% happy with it, it looks decent enough for a few months anyway.

Did you change your avatar to a picture of a broken image link???

I tried to cut my own hair a few times but it was such a hassle I decided it wasn't worth it.

I both love and hate getting a haircut. My social anxiety makes it really hard because I have to go somewhere I rarely go, I have to tell someone how I want my hair cut and I have to sit through some small talk or something like that and all these things make me anxious. But on the other hand after that and once they have realized I'm not very chatty and they are just cutting my hair I almost always get a pretty strong asmr so I get to sit there for about 15 to 20 minutes in pure bliss. I try to be discreet about it though.

I haven't gotten my hair cut in almost a year because I wanted to grow it out. I've never had long hair before. I doesn't look great now but I think it's getting there.

Does the hat mean you graduated from college or university? If so: congrats! :)

It does so thanks! I graduated a couple of weeks ago with a 2:1 BSc in Computer Games Programming (being only one of two graduating from that specific course though only 12 of us started the course in the first place) and now I'm looking to a post graduate degree.

Would probably not be able to pull off that look. There's only one hot. 

8 hours ago, Coolsome said:

I..nice comment? or scathing sarcasm? 

Things are not as they seem...

After years around him, I must say(...whoa sctv flashback) that I think coolsome is doing very well now.  I hope so and not that he's just stopped sharing.  Seem to be in better spirits anyway.  Looks good.

I do have one question about a problem I think he does have...

Where do you put all this stuff?  I've seen you with a lot of novelty items and most of them are not small.

1 hour ago, Johro said:

After years around him, I must say(...whoa sctv flashback) that I think coolsome is doing very well now.  I hope so and not that he's just stopped sharing.  Seem to be in better spirits anyway.  Looks good.

Where do you put all this stuff?  I've seen you with a lot of novelty items and most of them are not small.

He puts it in the same place every video game character keeps his inventory. 

12 hours ago, Johro said:

Thanks I am doing much better now Got a new job getting out more as well.

Also I can barely move in my room due to all the stuff I buy Xp you would think I would learn but then I see a figure I must have. 

Edited by Coolsome

Not going to post any permanent links to photos at me here. Way too much of a shy swede. If anyone wonders, ask me next time you see me in the chat. 

You know why Scots wear kilts, right? Because the sound of a zipper scares the sheep away.

In all seriousness, when I went to Glasgow a few years ago, one thing that really surprised me was the amount of Hindus living there. It's just something I never expected to see in Scotland of all places.