• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
OANST

What Do You Look Like?

Gumby ftw! :D

I wonder if there are any more pictures of Anemone's pussy. <3

pictureofme1c.png

Yeah, so here's me. As you can see, I look kinda stressed out with some of my college work last week.

Probably. But don't fall for his cute white fluffiness. Dude's a serious arsehole.

Probably. But don't fall for his cute white fluffiness. Dude's a serious arsehole.

TELL ME MORE! :D

I actually know cats that are called Pu$$y, and while it's immensely funny, censoring the last post made it sound a lot dirtier than it was. xD

The funny thing was that I had to do a quote reply to your post to see what you typed. Before I could read it, I was like, "Is he flirting with me?"

Hahaha! I'm surprised that didn't get censored.

I don't.

Penises just haven't been sexy since I read my mother's nursing microbiology book. x_X

see women prefer emotional stimulation, so a medical book isn't going to arouse them

men prefer physical and visual stimulation, so it is easier for them to become aroused by details or diagrams

i read this in a magazine, see

Few should read an erotic novel.

"His penis was a happy penis, full of perky energy and zeal. It made her happy to touch it, it was hard, but also soft, the kind of contradiction you only come across with people. This made Alice smile, as she stroked the happy penis gently."

Not many people know this but Bob Ross was also an avid writer of the Erotic Arts.

Hahaha! I'm surprised that didn't get censored.

I thought it was going to.

chief wakamamfdasfa once said i looked asian and it messed with my self-perception

i don't really look asian do i?

That totally isn't you. The you I saw was asian. Also has glasses.

My picture has been posted a few times. Hot says I have a manly chin. Only now I've met people from Double Fine and am hoping to someday get a job there, and if I post my picture they will be like HEY LOOK AT ALL THE STUPID STUFF HE POSTED and never consider hiring me.

Because everyone knows forum posts are the primary factor in getting a job.

Heyyyy, hot changed the picture.

That isn't him, the original picture he posted was a guy with longish hair and glasses.

chief wakamamfdasfa once said i looked asian and it messed with my self-perception

My picture has been posted a few times. Hot says I have a manly chin. Only now I've met people from Double Fine and am hoping to someday get a job there, and if I post my picture they will be like HEY LOOK AT ALL THE STUPID STUFF HE POSTED and never consider hiring me.

if forum posts were the primary factor in getting a job i would be president of double fine by now

if forum posts were the primary factor in getting a job i would be president of double fine by now

You are. We all know you are the puppet master.

pictureofme1c.png

Yeah, so here's me. As you can see, I look kinda stressed out with some of my college work last week.

So epic, are you copyrighted?

Oh dont worry I have a picture of him...

Who wants to see it?

me_gusta_mucho_by_megustamuchoplz-d416uqk.png?1319690633