Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Julica Knegt

Favourite in-game quotes

"Laser turrets do more damage than PSTs... They just shoot right through everything and track on the creatures for ever"

How many times have you heard that?

Lost count, but if I had to guess I'd say around 20 times? (Lots of no mics you know x3)

THANKS FOR REMINDING ME-

"So what if the PST has more dps? The Laser has infinite firerate so it is doing more in the long run"

Wut.

Infinite :3

DPS

Long term =/= dps?

:3

does not equal, pointing out the absurdity of finding the calculated DPS that is the same from start of game to the end, and then ignoring it saying that somehow having a higher dps means less damage over time.

and mebe x3

But lasers are better than pierce snipers...

AT LIGHT SHOWS.

I do have to give this to laser advocates, though. They can reach a DPS of 355 if they're hitting 5 targets at once (though I'll admit I don't know how many maximum targets can be hit at once...maybe less? more?). So they can achieve a pretty high DPS...just not the way most people explain them ;)

!= means not equal. I don't know what =/= means. I think Red is making up his own symbols. HEY RED, NO MAKING STUFF UP!!!

!= means does not equal

=/= ALSO means does not equal

:P

"How to be awesome at Iron Brigade: Step one - Put down 500 sniper turrets

Step two - *pause*

Step three - PROFIT."

~ The Evil Within

Playing with Julica and random talking about how to be good at the game. Because to the average player what are we but a bunch of people claiming to be great? All they see is snipers, they don't understand the subtle details- so might as well agree with them that the entire 'secret' to being good is 500 snipers. Nothing else. x3

"How to be awesome at Iron Brigade: Step one - Put down 500 sniper turrets"

Why don't they have a "Like" button here like they do on Facebook?

X3

Well finally experienced the invisible enemy glitch. It affected an arty for roughly 4 seconds but I 'saw' it. REAL THING (not that I doubted) x3

I think he should've made more of an in-depth step-by-step...

Step 1: Sniper Turret

Step 2: Sniper Turret

Step 3: Sniper Turret

...1 hour later...

Step 498. Sniper Turret

Step 499: Sniper Turret

Step 500: Sniper Turret

I think he should've made more of an in-depth step-by-step...

Step 1: Sniper Turret

Step 2: Sniper Turret

Step 3: Sniper Turret

...1 hour later...

Step 498. Sniper Turret

Step 499: Sniper Turret

Step 500: Sniper Turret

I agree. That way there's less confusion as to what order to put them down in.

Do messages count?

Had a decent time with a random who had a mic. We talked and enjoyed the game. I left when the other two no mics chose Hospital and got some hate mail from the mic guy about how I "Leave because of what people bring" and "brag like some fag in your bio".

I sent kind messages back trying to simply say I put the bio there on a rage induced night and never changed it, and that I could care less about what they bring as long as people have a mic, but that's irrelevant as I left because I wasn't in the mood for HOSPITAL.

Simply got another hate message and whatever *shrugs* Was fun before the messages, then just funny :3

I really should change that dang thing, but then I get hate mail BECAUSE of it and I just have to keep it around x3 if no one mentioned it I would change it :P

Quotes are too vulgar but .... meant to put this in randoms page *shrugs* MISPOST IN GENERAL.

Heard in Hospital this weekend: "What's the name of that 6-slot weapon you can equip?"

I think someone was pulling someone's leg, and this time it wasn't me!

"If only I had a laser...." ~ Guy running McGarry with Albert and Explosive Barrel Launcher. He was completely serious. Fun guy though so no complaints but this was said and that was ran.

*Note to self >-> You sold your Super Shockers and need to go milk 2 out of the game -.- for your IBOCD*

"Yeah Baby! This Carpet Bomber fries those Willies and Jacobs" Fast Forward to Wave 29 on Settlement... "This Carpet Bomber doesn't seem to be working as well..."

Enough said!

Found the most bored players in the world, asked if we needed anything gold and I said no.

Played an African mission so they could get their 4 player achievement.

Quote from seconds after we win- "Well.....That takes care of that."

"Yep"

"Well.... wanna go play Halo then?"

"Yeah, let's go get our rears kicked a few times in that at least before we get off"

Just wanted a quick chieve before never playing this game again then *shrugs*

"I only throw down emplacements when I want to."

"Either one preferably."

"Is that called break dancing?" *Breakers 'dancing' from knockback shotguns*

Sign in to follow this