Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Julica Knegt

Favourite in-game quotes

"I only throw down emplacements when I want to."

"I'm only putting that emplacement where you asked me to because I already wanted to put it there."

Baddest: "Let's get some more mines down Julica"

Julica: "Ok, which lane?"

Baddest: "Umm.. either one, preferably"

Baddest: "Let's get some more mines down Julica"

Julica: "Ok, which lane?"

Baddest: "Umm.. either one, preferably"

The funniest part of this is Baddest actually asking for more mines. xD

"That Redphienix guy is beast"

Having broken my mic I learned people talk about me sometimes. -and it generally revolves around "He told me not to overlap dampeners" "he always seems to run those shotguns" and sadly that one time I lost my mind due to stress and after being silent an entire game I flipped shit on someone for a small offense (double dampener) only to remember I'm playing a *****ng game xD

The guy I flipped on was apologized to and the like but apparently the event lives on >-> WTF ME.

Now to clarify- "beast" comment was from a little kid. "flipped shit" comment was from a pretty swii guy, had fun, but that event was true x3 and "shotguns" comment is a constant I hear all over, "That red guy always runs those shotguns" is a common thing for me to hear when I join a game o-o

"If you get like three lasers you get like 93.258 damage..... times three..... that's like...."

and that is exactly as said and it just kept going. Wut.

"If you let me collect up all the scrap, I can get more turrets up"

How does that work? (me)

"Well, you get to keep all the scrap and use it yourself!" (getting angry with me for asking dumb questions)

"How do you think those guys got to 100,dumba##!!!"

I left the lobby... But decided they are three of my favs as I/we have had this conversation in the past with many randoms... Funny, how the "scrap is shared" part always seems to cause discussions even today. The one about "how do you think..." that one just killed me. I just laughed as I hit return to arcade.

There you go... Three from the same guy!

Sign in to follow this