Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gsm

Please DON'T give me my money back

I [del]was convinced[/del] decided to support the Kickstarter project because the concept seemed cool and fun. This was proven true right from the start. DF, 2PP and the fellow backers are the main reasons.

Please keep my backer status and don't give me my money back.

I will be playing this game.

Thanks.

EDIT: The purpose of this thread was just to give a very small smile to whoever happens to read it. I trust you will disregard if it did not.

I too would like to ensure that I am given no refunds. But if DF decide to give me a refund then I guess I'm stuck with it.

I'm so confused.

Did someone ask for their money back and this is some kind of mock thread?

I'm so confused.

I don't want my money back, but I would like YOUR money back.

Too many times I've been around that track and it ain't gonna go down like that, 'cause I ain't no money back girl. (I ain't no money back girl.)

Too many times I've been around that track and it ain't gonna go down like that, 'cause I ain't no money back girl. (I ain't no money back girl.)

+10 internets

I'm so confused.

I don't want my money back, but I would like YOUR money back.

If you get AnAnemoneInAnonymity money back, then it would be your responsibility to provide his unique charts and images.

I wouldn't mind taking AnAnemoneInAnonymity's money back either but please if you're going to give my money back then give it to me not to SurplusGamer

Well, can I have my money back yet retain all my kickstarter rewards? Just asking since I can always use a few extra bucks ;)

I paid. I'm in for the final result, whatever that might be.

That said, I'm highly suspicious that it will be awesome.

Well, can I have my money back yet retain all my kickstarter rewards? Just asking since I can always use a few extra bucks ;)

Then we'll have:

* Kickstarter Backer

* Slacker Backer

* Freeloader Backer (a.k.a. Schnorrer Backer)

And then you can put a Freeloader Backer in a box to create a Schrödinger's Backer, which in turn is used to power a time machine. Then you can go back in time to the year 2000 to prevent Tim Schafer from puting an extra, third, hipster lumberjack head on a 2 Headed Baby.

Oh, wait. That already happened.

Hah, nice. Yeah, with all the content the $15 pledge got me I now feel a little guilty. ROI has already met and exceeded that amount. Do not, under any circumstances, give me my money back. No matter how much I beg, plead, or cry. No matter what I offer (unless it's more money, I guess...) or even if I show up daily with a box of your favorite donuts and coffee with a masseur chair and oils to get to work on all those troublesome writing muscles in your shoulders and arms. Even if I agree to do your taxes for a nominal fee and take your various animals for a walk in the park twice a day, do not hand me $15, whatever I do!

How about this: I don't whine and beg for my money back for absolutely no reason and as a sign of gratitude I am given a share of the game's profits, thus becoming a Profit Backer. What do you say DF? It's a win/win situation.

Hah, nice. Yeah, with all the content the $15 pledge got me I now feel a little guilty. ROI has already met and exceeded that amount. Do not, under any circumstances, give me my money back. No matter how much I beg, plead, or cry. No matter what I offer (unless it's more money, I guess...) or even if I show up daily with a box of your favorite donuts and coffee with a masseur chair and oils to get to work on all those troublesome writing muscles in your shoulders and arms. Even if I agree to do your taxes for a nominal fee and take your various animals for a walk in the park twice a day, do not hand me $15, whatever I do!

You will do all that just for not getting $15?

Don't be a fool Lightknight77, forget DF, come serve me and I promise you I will not give you the entire 3.3 million dollars!

You will do all that just for not getting $15?

Don't be a fool Lightknight77, forget DF, come serve me and I promise you I will not give you the entire 3.3 million dollars!

But that's an awful lot of money not to give me! What if I accidentally save your life or the lives of your loved ones? I could take a bullet, you know! Let's not forget my willingness to take the fall in any legal battles you may encounter and then to take the secret of your involvement to my grave. I'm willing to undergo plastic surgery to perfectly resemble Tim in just such an event! It can be awfully tempting to give me money at times...

...I'm willing to undergo plastic surgery to perfectly resemble Tim...

Sounds like a new Kickstarter campaign.

Then we'll have:

* Kickstarter Backer

* Slacker Backer

* Freeloader Backer (a.k.a. Schnorrer Backer)

I have a $100 pledge already, and want to give them more money, where do I fit in? :)

...I'm willing to undergo plastic surgery to perfectly resemble Tim...

Sounds like a new Kickstarter campaign.

See?! You're already trying to figure out ways that my dedication can earn me some money!

Sign in to follow this