Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MeteorsAtDawn

An Art Thread

Hello, DBAF! I'm new here and I have been lurking around checking out the forums and said, "oh what the heck" and made an account! I drew this Razputin for you guys today and as a fairly decent tribute to Tim Schafer and his amazing game Psychonauts!

I hope you enjoy. I'm a little nervous of what you guys would think but either way, I hope you like this art I made for you guys!

94f9e78137cdb967e858d7ddffd3d173-d5503gj.png

oh gosh hiiiiii nice to see you here!

aaaa I still love how you draw Raz you have such a great style for him~~~

OK, that's really cool. Of all the versions of Raz i've seen around DA and the forums, this might be one of the best.

Welcome to the forums, fellow newbie.

Reminds me of how I haven't used my DFAF account for months because I was too nervous to show my art and spread the love and all that.

I'm so derpy omfg.

You wouldn't happen to run some sort of Psychonauts tumbleblog, would you? Your style looks very familiar.

Also, welcome to DFAF! You should come on down to Off-Topic sometime, there's been a drought of discussion there lately.

You wouldn't happen to run some sort of Psychonauts tumbleblog, would you? Your style looks very familiar.

Also, welcome to DFAF! You should come on down to Off-Topic sometime, there's been a drought of discussion there lately.

Why yes! I do run a tumblr, two actually! One is a personal one and the other is a Psychonauts related ask blog! I'm happy that you caught the style similarities! ;D

And, Thanks! Maybe I'll check into that forum. :}

That picture of Raz is pretty awesome. Welcome to the forums Vergolophus.

Awesome picture, I love it! Also welcome to the forums!

Thank you, thank you, thank you again!

I think I want to post another piece here since I got such good comments!

This is a piece I made on April, Agent Sasha Nein!

man_of_bauhaus_principles_by_chiro_the_dragon-d4xvy7n.png

Can I say he looks so sexy there?

Because I am gonna say that he looks so sexy there. >:D

Agreed. We should send Milla this picture and watch the reaction.

I've read the tumblr blog, and I think it's great! Raz is very amusing when responding to the more inappropriate asks.

@RazputinRidesPonies

Honey, I saw the Razputin you remade from my fanart on DeviantArt and I'm really fine with your remake --flattered even-- but credit me when you do so, k? :}

Wow! I really love your art and your art style! I know other's have already said this... but it really is awesome :D

Ah yes hello again Double Fine Forums.

Been checking out some of the other works, and might I say that the 3D models, pixels, and stunning artwork looks Amazing!

I'm back to put another recent work, a rather Steampunk inspired designs for the Psychonauts characters. uwu~

Oh boy, if Tim Schafer ever...

Well I think he pulled the Steampunk theme a bit with Stacking actually.

BUT STILL! I bet if he were to make a level in Psychonauts of that theme the universe would explode and then come back together again.

Not like it wouldn't explode at the sheer announcement of Psychonauts 2.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/209/f/c/fc66d5bf7ea0ccb2995bb57a8ef4dd98-d58ygsk.png

Great Steampunkified Psychonauts, Vergo! I think it works extremely well since Raz grew up in an old-timey traveling circus wagon and all.

Sign in to follow this