Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DF Chris Remo

Episode 3: Codename: Reds

Sorry

The creator of this video has not given you permission to embed it on this domain. This is a Vimeo Plus feature.

:(

Follow the answers here http://www.doublefine.com/forums/search_results/07d9b16c59c3a146c14799dd38c76741/ and it will work :)

Ha, the moment I saw the question I wondered what took you so long...

Before answering I like to read all the previous posts about the vimeo problem so it takes more and more time ;)

A question for Anna: Where'd you get that collar? I've been looking around for something like that, but haven't had any luck.

That was one helluva pub crawl. I'm betting there was some nifty editing involved. Either that or you all have quite the tolerance for alcohol. No slurs after 8 bars? Or ten? Anyway, seems like you have assembled a dream team.

Woah, woah, woah, woah!

...Did Tim just say they started on Brutal Legend 2?!

All I gotta say at this point is WOW!, 2 player productions, you are doing helluva job doing this documentary!, for the Red Team! congratulations, seeing this makes my day so much, one of the cool things about seeing this it's how teamwork and communication plays a very important part in the creation process. Direct, and straight ahead ideas flavored with the fun that you guys had searching for the codename.

I would love to be a part of your team. I'm so inspired to keep developing my skills and grow to at some point meet you guys.

V.

I'm wondering when this documentary is "finished" (as much as it can be), could it be brought to film festivals and maybe even be a contender for an Oscar? I don't know how they pick which films can get that reward. But it should be there.

Also if I ever win the lotto, I'll back Psychonauts 2 and Brutal Legend 2. :)

Episode 3: Codename: Reds

09:10 - These are not lines for the Double Fine Adventure.

Are those lines of Middle Manager of Justice then?

Man, was the pub crawl sad or hopeful? All those cancelled projects... Really makes you hope for Tim and the gang. They deserve success.

Sign in to follow this