Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
murroak

Redphienix for president

I would have to say ol reds been a good sport to the Iron Brigade forums and he diserves a pat on the back. On this day red we salute you. You seem to keep me entertained on the forums even though nothing new is happening still waiting the post about dlc. Send a word to the higher ranks about some dlc will ya.

DOWN WITH RED >:L

That guy talks a whole hell of a lot about nothing!

(The last thing I expected to see posted o-o)

Lol just saying haven't posted in a while but every time I go on here I see a post or topic that you did and keeps me going and lets me know there is hope for thisngame because my mine is hanging on by a thread

Ah were good. Even if we never got more stuff for the game- we played it and we played the heck outta it!

No regrets, time 'wasted' on fun is time well spent :P Yeah more is awesome, but we still HAVE stuff! Just play with it :P

I hate that Red guy though. Load of bull.

Entirely to much touching going on...

Sorry, sorry it was the Catholic School flash back. 12 years worth, will put you right off, you know???

Yes, I nominate Red for the "touches himself" Prez! LMAO!!!!

I am voting for him.

When I was but a humble n00b he patiently helped me get a few achievements and learn the advanced mechanics of the game.

I heard he sneaks around the maternity ward at his local hospital stealing, and eating all of the discarded placentas.

I heard he sneaks around the maternity ward at his local hospital stealing, and eating all of the discarded placentas.

Who told you this? That was between me, and the security guard I paid for the keys and the cameras to be turned off.

Been away a while... but its surprising that Mr. Redphienix isn't already strutting around on a TrenchThrone :P

I heard he ties cat's tails together with rope that he made from his own feces.

Just isn't the same us xboxers are getting snuffed we need a voice redphienix rise from the ashes

I'm constantly rising from my ashes, mostly when I stand up off it to grab a drink.

I'll likely be converting here soon (my wired controller is hidden away and I must find it!) so I'm traitoring around here >:L

Still need mic. x.x

I'm constantly rising from my ashes, mostly when I stand up off it to grab a drink.

I'll likely be converting here soon (my wired controller is hidden away and I must find it!) so I'm traitoring around here >:L

Still need mic. x.x

List your mailing address

Lol to that, no worries on spreading my address but I don't want people buying things for me >:L

I could always return to this-

tumblr_m6f6luJqvy1r4d2hko1_500.jpg

Sign in to follow this