Sign in to follow this  
surly_lemur

Zeppelins and 12km off shore gambling

I'm going to build a zeppelin and fly it 12kms off shore to

create a tax haven with gambling and piping hot jazz music, this zeppelin will have a

restaurant, ballroom and 30's style cabins the likes noone

has ever seen. Tuxedos are required/ ballgowns or nothing

for the ladies their choice. A rope ladder will be included

for easy access. It will make a sound like this woommp woommp wooommp woommp.

Construction has began at the old shed in Auckland harbour next to Emirites Team New Zealand shed.

Potential investors drop money in a cardboard box and bury it in the north west corner of the beach volley ball

court cox's bay , Auckland, mark it with a single stick.

Not acceptable. Hydrogen is the only thing that a zeppelin should be allowed to be filled with.

I'm sure the Zeppelin is due for a come back the rigid airships will become more popular than ever.

I'll use Hydrogen as long as I can coat the Envelope with alcahol so that it will stretch around the frame easier then surely it will be the safest airship in town.

I'm sure the Zeppelin is due for a come back the rigid airships will become more popular than ever.

I'll use Hydrogen as long as I can coat the Envelope with alcahol so that it will stretch around the frame easier then surely it will be the safest airship in town.

Sounds like a plan stan.

Helium mixed with puppies is the only way, remember who's standing on a Zeppelin with bags with dollar signs on them.

Just when I thought I couldn't love Surly anymore, he goes and does something like this. I salute you good sir. I will gladly throw my money at you. A question: will Harrison Ford be the ticket-checker? And if so, will he punch out people who have no ticket and make them fall out of the Zeppelin?

most definitely they will fall like dominoes, also Chris Tucker will be there for a brief stint going "you crazy you crrazzy!! ahhh" but then once his annoying yelling has tired the guest he will be shot out of a cannon, the cannon is controlled by monkeys and a series of ropes and pulleys.

Was Chris Tucker the same guy who had the radio show on The Fifth Element? If so, can he do a show for the Zeppelin as well? Will the ropes the monkeys use be made of a nylon based fiber? I'm not too familiar with KM in measuring distances. Can you make up a number for us silly Americans? Will there be extreme shuffleboarding?

Yeah that real excentric radio guy. Old school tweed rope all the way. 15 kilometres is 9.320567883555 miles, you guys need to get on the metrics, inches, feet, furlongs, rods and miles are confusing as.

most definitely they will fall like dominoes, also Chris Tucker will be there for a brief stint going "you crazy you crrazzy!! ahhh" but then once his annoying yelling has tired the guest he will be shot out of a cannon, the cannon is controlled by monkeys and a series of ropes and pulleys.

Well you just gained my full support. But for propulsion can we use jet engines?

Yeah that real excentric radio guy. Old school tweed rope all the way. 15 kilometres is 9.320567883555 miles, you guys need to get on the metrics, inches, feet, furlongs, rods and miles are confusing as.

Not forgetting fathoms of course.

Shall there be a monkey in a fez talking about the past while serving us canopes?

All these suggestions are Dynamite and will be considered/ most definitely included, Fez's on everyone wont be mandatory but highly encouraged.

and the butler monkey is go.

I want a private room on this Zepper. How much would that cost? Also. I would suggest a game that pits guest against each other. You send them out on stormy nights make them climb up the side of the zeppelin. Forget being the first one to the top, the last one left clinging onto the side for dear life gets $50,000 dollars in chips! Which are only good at the table and cannot be turned in for cash. He must lose all his "fake" chips and earn real ones.

Private rooms will run you $75,322 NZ for a year membership that's about $59135.62 US. That game is an awesome idea I think this Zeppelin needs cannons that fire....chairs and various fruit. Also a laundry chute that goes nowhere/out of the zeppelin into the sea.

Does a ridiculously huge diamond count for all that money one would need to rent a room? *gives 2 meter diamond to guy at membersip desk*

WE accept diamonds, gold, gift certificates and anything else of significant value, estates...boats....34 metric tons of toenail clippings to make into piano keys.

WE accept diamonds, gold, gift certificates and anything else of significant value, estates...boats....34 metric tons of toenail clippings to make into piano keys.

Surely using Hippo teeth would be easier?

yep but...The hippo governing verification act of 1993 states that in order for me to get those teeth I have to hand to stumpy leg wrestle the hippo and yank them out myself, I have to say I choose free mobility and being able to walk. Those thing can be vicious plus I heard they sometimes hid shivs and fight dirty when your back is turned.

...right...I'll take the ultra luxury suite. Thanks! *picks up bags and walks over to ultra luxury suite room and walks in, locking door behind.*

(Your Walrus is actually John Goodman we ran out of walrus after the 7th luxury room)

If tiffuts gets a room on the top of the zeppelin, then I demand a room that's duct tapped to the side

yes the top room must be attached with blu tac and you get to this room by climbing and absailing (repelling). As for the duct tape room you don't need to worry all of the luxury rooms are duct taped on.

Can there be a compartment specially for Corsairs, or shall I have to share with baby-faced-robot-Ninjas?