Sign in to follow this  
surly_lemur

Zeppelins and 12km off shore gambling

Then, all I can suggest is that you simply hide all of her clothes and leave naught but a Chicago outfit for her to wear. If all else fails, you could always just imagine.

Yeah but see she thinks of things like that. She keeps all her clothes hidden so I can't hide them. And as for imagination everytime I try, imaginary King punches me. Its like she's got me conditioned or something!

Well, I suppose that ruins my next idea of using chloroform and drawing the outfit on in permanent marker...

You could always go to a Chicago show and persist until one of the dancers wears a King mask(not of Tekken fame; lest of course- that floats your boat).

On another note: we have to hire this piece of

for performance shows.

Speaking of Portal, has anyone else gotten brutaly sick from how many times they have to hear that cake joke? If you are, rise with me and we will defeat the madness!

This was a triumph...

*playing DDR* Whoo yeah! Triple A!

I was sick of it before I knew what it even meant. Totally over killed. Like so many other once funny things. There are tons of other funny lines to quote from the game that get so ignored.

The cake is a lie! I'd rather have pie!

I made this lame joke my own by putting it to rhyme.

I own this poetry stuff!

I also own obnoxiousness. And am making a killing off it by renting it to random people on the internet. I'm not making as much as the guy who own Jackassary though.

Speaking of Portal, has anyone else gotten brutaly sick from how many times they have to hear that cake joke? If you are, rise with me and we will defeat the madness!
I ALMOST got there this morning, and then I replied, "We do what we must, because we can." and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. The gerbil I ate for breakfast caught a fever I suppose.

Huh. Good for you. *playing GTA*

I wanna be playing GTA...sad