Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Folks who haven't gotten shipping notifications yet: Don't worry, Fangamer is still sending everything out. Most of us DF employees who backed normally still haven't gotten ours yet either.

USPS seem to think they delivered it on the 23rd yet nowt turned up. I only have one front door with a small letter box which it wouldn't have got through so no idea what's going on.

Get in contact with Fangamer at orders@fangamer.com -- this seems unusual.

[Gimli] And my - err...button! [/Gimli]

Well done on these to all involved - creators and collectors alike!

DFButton.jpg

DFButton.jpg.dbe9e55b508ddfc9649e7ea5e9f

Folks who haven't gotten shipping notifications yet: Don't worry, Fangamer is still sending everything out. Most of us DF employees who backed normally still haven't gotten ours yet either.

Thanks ! I was wondering if there was no problem with the delivery because I still didn't received the notification mail ! Can't wait to have mine and wear the shirt, here in France ! :D

I think I'm the first to post the most boring of all of the buttons!

Plain white, no text

DPwau.jpg

Edit for slightly better picture

I was confused for a second because, after I got my shipping confirmation, I saw that it was being shipped from Tucson, AZ and I was briefly worried that I told them to ship TO Tucson. As it turns out, these folks are stationed on Speedway Blvd., and thus are probably at least part of the reason that it's so hard to find copies of rare video games at the Bookman's stores on both Speedway and Grant.

Bookman's is still around? I loved that place. Went there all the time when I used to live in Tucson. Mom still lives there but there's really no reason for me to go book shopping when I go visit her. :P

The one I posted earlier had a gold tinge to it (and is labeled as such). It's more of an off-white. This pic is better.

Corrected it.

Shame, I liked the gold. I hope the other ones with gold are actually gold and not bad photos. :(

I think I'm the first to post the most boring of all of the buttons!

Plain white, no text

DPwau.jpg

Edit for slightly better picture

Oh my... I want this.

I got my stuff yesterday, I was hoping for a badge that hadn't been documented yet, but I got Rainbow, I'm wearing my shirt at work today!

Hey folks!

First time posting here. My DFA package finished it's long way towards Germany this morning (For anyone interested, I got my shipping mail on july 10th)

The shirt fits nicely and I'm really impressed by the poster! The quality of the paper and the print is really beautiful. I wouldn't have thought to get such a cool poster :)

So thanks you guys at DF and Fangamer, you're really doing a fantastic job!

And here's a pic of the pin I got which seems to be the same as #1

DFA_Pin.jpg

DFA_Pin.jpg.6ae6d53d7d8f6316321dc8906fa3

I'm currently in Boston, MA in the USA - haven't received any notification regarding the stuff. Has any one in the area gotten their stuff yet? The biggest issue is that I am actually moving in the next month, and would hopefully not have to do some ninja redirection for the rewards :)

I'm currently in Boston, MA in the USA - haven't received any notification regarding the stuff. Has any one in the area gotten their stuff yet? The biggest issue is that I am actually moving in the next month, and would hopefully not have to do some ninja redirection for the rewards :)

It's not the location, it's the size that matters :]

http://www.doublefine.com/forums/viewthread/7287/P150/#233442

I don't think my pin is any of these! I'll have to go take a picture when I get home :)

(It would be hilariously sad if I was mistaken and remembered my pin incorrectly.)

Oh gosh all these buttons! Sorry for not updating the initial image; I'm away from the internet until Saturday. Thanks Reid_Harris for keeping the list updated haha!

I thinl Im gonna make a new thread dedicated to buttons once I get back home, so hold off until saturday, mkay guys? :3

Here's mine :)

I must say, to me that's the coolest one yet!

Wondering what mine will look like...

Here is mine:

now this one, i like A LOT. i would love to get it.

it looks like something that could belong on a prog rock album cover art.

Hurray! my DFA reward has arrived.

It made it all the way to Norway unscathed.

Here is my pin

Pkj7D.png

Sign in to follow this