Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Yeah, just received my reward! It just took eleven days to Germany.

The shirt, poster, pin ... everything is so great!!!

Now looking forward for the game. ;-)

I haven't received and an email nor a package yet. :( I'm an XL in Maryland. I guess we'll see what the next few days bring.

Got my kit this morning. The shirt's really nice. High quality stuff. Got badge #29 too, not too shabby.

I received an e-mail last week about delivery and today it arrived, one day after I came home from holiday.

Good quality stuff. Thanks a bunch!

I got mine today, with badge number 30. :) Customs actually stopped it last week and asked me for additional information on it. I knew the package was marked as gift so I just sent them an email explaining that it wasn't a gift and it went through without more trouble. They are really strict about that here.

I got mine today, with badge number 30. :) Customs actually stopped it last week and asked me for additional information on it. I knew the package was marked as gift so I just sent them an email explaining that it wasn't a gift and it went through without more trouble. They are really strict about that here.

the contents and price are also written on it. No idea about your country but here everything below €25 is tax free, and considering the total value is $8, I guess they didn't bother.

I got like 4 shipping confirmation messages, and they all only said the shirt. Should I be worried or will it all come at once anyway?

Wait no, I got 4, but they have two IDs, one has the poster and the other has the shirt? Seperate parcels? wat

Woo, it looks like I have a badge design that's not on the list! Orange with no text :3

7793481334_1b1abea560.jpg7793479734_1d3779f1c8.jpg

The printing on the poster is fantastic. The stock is impressive as well (though it really, really wants to stay curled). Really wish I had the funds to cover the signed poster :(

7793484912_21e27f6ec0.jpg

T-shirt is awesome and comfortable ^_^

I have some other photos and closeups here in case there's anybody who hasn't received theirs and wants to see :)

The package arrived today, just in time, phew. :o)

Thanks for helping out @Steven Campos & Fangamer.

The shirt looks good and after i washed it, it shortly felt a bit bittersweet as i won't have one and i was wondering which fortuities there might have occured when one backer meets another one out of context. Anyway, someone will be very happy soon, thanks again.

DFA parcel has landed in Poland! :) Many thanks to everyone involved, you are the best. Now I can frame the tshirt and wear my poster!

Technical note: thsirt size - xl, email came about 10 days before the stuff.

Got my confermation e-mail today, so happy. I wanna thank doublefine for making sure to have shirt sizes even us fattymcfatfat guys can wear proudly. If i get a unique button i will be sure to post it. ADVENTURE!!

Air Fortress - Hal Bailman.jpg

578d0025021e2_AirFortress-HalBailman.jpg

I have not received an email nor a package yet. :-|

I know I filled out the forms, is there a link or a page I can go to to see my status?

Thanks!

Got mine today, just three days after confirmation email (shipped to Rhode Island).

2XL shirt and button #13

Thanks Double Fine and Fangamer!

Hurray, got mine yesterday :) Very fast delivery to Austria, took only a week from shipping confirmation email to my doors.

Very happy with it. I have Button #3.

df-andv.jpg

Hi!

I was very happy to receive a backer T-shirt, poster, badge, and lovely sticker that is now adorning my Macintosh computer, a few days ago.

However I'm pretty sure I signed up for the "cheapskate brit" reward tier, that is $15 for a copy of the game and to see some nice videos, which by the way, have been very nice.

Given that the typical shipping cost from the US for such items is at least $15, I'm pretty sure I owe Double Fine some money. I actually have some money this month, since Doctor Who and The Queen payed me a visit (don't ask). So please let me know how I can manage my pledge. I've already reaped a lot of Karma at work by wearing my Backer T-Shirt so I definitely owe you guys.

Love,

Jim

Got my package today! Button number 28!

Also the same colours as my Aussie Rules Football team! Sweet! :D

Did everybody receiving their packages get an email first?

I have not received my package nor an email yet. I backed at the 100$ dollar level:

Special edition box containing both the game disc and a DVD or Blu-Ray of the documentary, Double Fine Adventure Backer T-shirt, original "Double Fine Adventure" poster (suitable for framing), special thanks in the game’s credits, and all previous reward tiers. (These items are exclusive to the campaign and will be shipped for free in the US. Please add an additional $10 to your pledge for international shipping)

Est. delivery: Aug 2012

and I took the survey on April.

I have not received an email nor a package. :-(

Got mine today, XL shirt. Although my poster was a little bit damaged in the corner. :/

Sign in to follow this