Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Hi, 110$ Backer from Germany here. Didn't receive the email yet. No package either.. do i have to worry? Size XL or 2XL if i remember correct.

Confirmation from Kickstarter

Pledge Summary

Amount pledged: $110.00

Reward: Special edition box containing both the game disc and a DVD or Blu-Ray of the documentary, Double Fine Adventure Backer T-shirt, original "Double Fine Adventure" poster (suitable for framing), special thanks in the game’s credits, and all previous reward tiers. (These items are exclusive to the campaign and will be shipped for free in the US. Please add an additional $10 to your pledge for international shipping)

Est. Delivery: Aug 2012

I have a message from german customs, that an invoice is missing.

What do i have to do / declare?

I got that as well here in Iceland. The problem was that it's marked as gift and customs here want people to prove that it's a personal gift. I just sent them an email saying it wasn't a gift and it got through without any problems after that. The contents and the value of the contents are actually clearly labeled on the package (shirt $6, poster $2, total $8) so I doubt that's the problem.

My package did arrive here to me in Denmark, but................ The t-shirt got stolen before I even unpacked it, which I find very, very sad because it was of very big importance to me :( . And because there is no way to get another one

My package did arrive here to me in Denmark, but................ The t-shirt got stolen before I even unpacked it, which I find very, very sad because it was of very big importance to me :( . And because there is no way to get another one

Maybe fangamer forgot to put in a tshirt when sent your package, think you just send them an email explaining the situation.

Btw did you report to your local post office about that your package might have been open and stolen from?

Got my Shipping Confirmation eMail today.. only 5 weeks of waiting.

It is a 2XL Shirt

The same for me. Shipping confirmation today. Hopefully not to wait 4 weeks ;-) 2XL Shirt destination: germany

GOT MY E-MAIL. I did a happy dance and my roommate thought I was going crazy.

Got mine as well today (Spain).

The T-shirt fits nicely, the poster arrived inmaculate. But why, oh why, did my pin had to have the french flag as background? It ruined an otherwise perfect day.

Just got e-mail confirmation that my stuff has been shipped.

Although, I keep getting an error form the USPS site when I try to check the status.

Although, I keep getting an error form the USPS site when I try to check the status.

Give it a day or two. The USPS site is notoriously bad for tracking when you first get the number.

Sometimes, for me, it doesn't update properly until the package is delivered.

Give it a day or two. The USPS site is notoriously bad for tracking when you first get the number.

Sometimes, for me, it doesn't update properly until the package is delivered.

Yep, working now. Looks like my package is currently stuck in Tucson.

Finally arrived here in the UK but the lid was missing on the tube and so was my t-shirt and pin. I e-mailed fangamer today and got a quick response saying that they are sending a replacement:)

Yay! just got around to framing my poster and hanging it up :) I only wish I had a signed copy!

vrbko9.jpg

Everything arrived in perfect condition and within a week after receiving the notification email! (which I skillfully overlooked for a week)

Wore my shirt with pride for the eternal glory of Double Fine as I paraded through Rotterdam, passing by unknowing peasants as they gaze upon my shirt, probably wondering why I had the word 'backer!' on my back with a strange two-headed baby on the front, but who cares really. ANYWAY, the poster is on the wall and the rest of the loot neatly displayed on my cupboard. Now waiting for the next episode to come out so I can have my DF fix for the month. :)

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg.7f04d23782403e0e4ab37b48956

IMG_0239.jpg.6265d5844d7284fb91e946e7792

It seems everyone is receiving their swag, whereas I have yet to receive an email confirming shipping. Should I be concerned? I ordered a mens XL shirt if that matters.

I live in the Netherlands and I have only received my email just over a week ago. Up till then I was also worried if I was going to get it at all. So don't worry, if your shipping info on the kickstarter is correct then you will receive it soonish :P

Yes! My package arrived! \o/

OAhsz.jpg

EoVHY.jpg

Omg it's so cool *-*

EDIT: the button's color is violet, not blue. It actually looks a bit like button #24, but I'm not sure, since its color looks a bit different from mine... But maybe it's the camera, or flash.

My tube arrived today in germany with button #7.

11 Days from the US to germany - and no problems with the customs.

I'd been living under a rock for the last two months and just now replied to the Kickstarter notification. :-/

Any ideas on if I missed the boat for my rewards? =(

Thanks for the insight!

For people who have framed their posters is matting a good option also about how much, if you feel comfortable sharing, did you pay to get it framed?

I am in the U.S., ordered an XL, and pledged at the $250 level. I've gotten nothing shipped to me. Should I be worried?

I am in the U.S., ordered an XL, and pledged at the $250 level. I've gotten nothing shipped to me. Should I be worried?

Nah, I'm in the same boat as you. People are still just getting their non-signed posters.

Sign in to follow this