Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  

We're not shipping in any particular order.

Thanks so much for the info.

Just a quick question:

Does everyone get a e-mail before shipping out?

If that's case:

Feel free to delay my shipment to the very end, as there is no way it will reach here within this week and I'm going away for 3 weeks.

If it's left for more than 14 days in the postal office it will just be returned to you.

I could send an e-mail with some credentials or something if that would smoothen the process, but I'm sure there are a bunch of backers that want their swag early and I'm just saying I can go into the end of the line if that will help :)

cheers

We're not shipping in any particular order.

Thanks so much for the info.

Just a quick question:

Does everyone get a e-mail before shipping out?

If that's case:

Feel free to delay my shipment to the very end, as there is no way it will reach here within this week and I'm going away for 3 weeks.

If it's left for more than 14 days in the postal office it will just be returned to you.

I could send an e-mail with some credentials or something if that would smoothen the process, but I'm sure there are a bunch of backers that want their swag early and I'm just saying I can go into the end of the line if that will help :)

cheers

I received mine today. It also came with a sticker, and button which was a very cool surprise.

I received mine today. It also came with a sticker, and button which was a very cool surprise.

I got my order late last week and I have to say, I love what I received. The t-shirt is of great quality and is really soft and comfortable. The poster is on a really thick paper and looks nice. The only problems is now, we have to wait for the game...

I got my order late last week and I have to say, I love what I received. The t-shirt is of great quality and is really soft and comfortable. The poster is on a really thick paper and looks nice. The only problems is now, we have to wait for the game...

I am having them ship my backer reward to the DF office and I don't have it yet!

So don't fret if you don't have yours yet. :D

I am having them ship my backer reward to the DF office and I don't have it yet!

Back-ception o.0 :P

Back-ception o.0 :P

Thanks for the update, I'm from Israel and I was worried I had still not received the reward, but this update was reassuring .

Thanks for the update, I'm from Israel and I was worried I had still not received the reward, but this update was reassuring .

I got mine a few days ago! The shirt is great -- I am completely unembarrassed to be seen wearing it in public.

I actually would be, unfortunately for me it will probably be used as a cleaning cloth after 8 years being unused.

I got mine a few days ago! The shirt is great -- I am completely unembarrassed to be seen wearing it in public.

I actually would be, unfortunately for me it will probably be used as a cleaning cloth after 8 years being unused.

Received shipping confirmation on the 6th, stuff arrived today. Totally happy with the quality of the poster and the T-shirt and the extra bonus pin and sticker. :) Kudos for quick delivery.

I can imagine why people complain about shirts being too small though. I normally wear S or M sized t-shirts and asked for a woman's L just to be on the safe side (I am quite tall for a woman at 5'11 / 1.78m and know that American women tend to be a smaller). It fits like a glove. In Europe this would definitely be an M (and a smallish M at that). I don't think I want to know what size is most popular with the shop, what with the global obesity epidemic...

Received shipping confirmation on the 6th, stuff arrived today. Totally happy with the quality of the poster and the T-shirt and the extra bonus pin and sticker. :) Kudos for quick delivery.

I can imagine why people complain about shirts being too small though. I normally wear S or M sized t-shirts and asked for a woman's L just to be on the safe side (I am quite tall for a woman at 5'11 / 1.78m and know that American women tend to be a smaller). It fits like a glove. In Europe this would definitely be an M (and a smallish M at that). I don't think I want to know what size is most popular with the shop, what with the global obesity epidemic...

Medium I expect, as implied by the nice man earlier: "We’ve already shipped all of the size S shirts and most of the women’s. We’ve got a good start on the size L orders and hope to finish them up this week. Next week we’ll start whittling away at the massive pile of size M shirts. The week after that we’ll probably start hitting XL+."

Medium I expect, as implied by the nice man earlier: "We’ve already shipped all of the size S shirts and most of the women’s. We’ve got a good start on the size L orders and hope to finish them up this week. Next week we’ll start whittling away at the massive pile of size M shirts. The week after that we’ll probably start hitting XL+."

T-shirt is actually very very good quality, but surprised :D very awesome indeed.

T-shirt is actually very very good quality, but surprised :D very awesome indeed.

Sign in to follow this