Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Medium I expect,

I meant the general shop sales, not for this particular project ;)

Check http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-18770328

I have a BMI of 21 and the L t-shirt fits snugly. Skin-tight. When I fill in I live in the United States, it tells me

You have a lower BMI than 89% of females aged 30-44 in your country.

That means, that for 89% of the population, an "L"-sized t-shirt is too small...

Medium I expect,

I meant the general shop sales, not for this particular project ;)

Check http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-18770328

I have a BMI of 21 and the L t-shirt fits snugly. Skin-tight. When I fill in I live in the United States, it tells me

You have a lower BMI than 89% of females aged 30-44 in your country.

That means, that for 89% of the population, an "L"-sized t-shirt is too small...

Still haven't received mine to Finland, but I'm sure it will eventually arrive. Some US deliveries take usually around two weeks to get here.

It's actually funny, from Japan it takes three days for cards and packets to arrive to my mailbox, from UK it takes a week and from US it takes two weeks. :)

Though actually I don't think I've received any shipping confirmation yet, so it's probably not yet shipped.

Still haven't received mine to Finland, but I'm sure it will eventually arrive. Some US deliveries take usually around two weeks to get here.

It's actually funny, from Japan it takes three days for cards and packets to arrive to my mailbox, from UK it takes a week and from US it takes two weeks. :)

Though actually I don't think I've received any shipping confirmation yet, so it's probably not yet shipped.

Don't worry pal, even most of us in the USA have yet to get theirs. This also includes at least one DF employee.

Don't worry pal, even most of us in the USA have yet to get theirs. This also includes at least one DF employee.

DEAREST BACKER,

HAIKU BOT BRINGS NEWS:

YOUR SHIRT, POSTER, AND PIN SHIPPED!

ADVENTURETASTIC :D

------------------------------------

Order KICKDFA-#.....

1x DFA: Backer! - L / Unisex

1x DFA: Poster - Poster

YES! (add orders@fangamer.com to your safe senders list/address book to make sure you get your email, I found mine just now in my junk box)

also the shirt's are unisex? or does that just mean normal men's shirt shape?

DEAREST BACKER,

HAIKU BOT BRINGS NEWS:

YOUR SHIRT, POSTER, AND PIN SHIPPED!

ADVENTURETASTIC :D

------------------------------------

Order KICKDFA-#.....

1x DFA: Backer! - L / Unisex

1x DFA: Poster - Poster

YES! (add orders@fangamer.com to your safe senders list/address book to make sure you get your email, I found mine just now in my junk box)

Also including me! So at least two DF employees. (Probably more.)

Also including me! So at least two DF employees. (Probably more.)

Received shipping confirmation on the 6th, stuff arrived today. Totally happy with the quality of the poster and the T-shirt and the extra bonus pin and sticker. :)

Could you please enlighten me on what country you are from and the normal shipping time for orders from the US? Thanks; It could really calm me down. :)

I'm super stressed out because I just got the shipping confirmation and I'm in Norway now, but Tuesday I'm traveling to California for about 3 weeks.

I hope to god that that it's either SUPER fast an ready for pickup on Monday or super slow, so it won't arrive in the mail before like midway into my vacation and I'll make it back to collect it before the stupid postal system returns it to Fangamer.

Received shipping confirmation on the 6th, stuff arrived today. Totally happy with the quality of the poster and the T-shirt and the extra bonus pin and sticker. :)

Could you please enlighten me on what country you are from and the normal shipping time for orders from the US? Thanks; It could really calm me down. :)

I'm super stressed out because I just got the shipping confirmation and I'm in Norway now, but Tuesday I'm traveling to California for about 3 weeks.

I hope to god that that it's either SUPER fast an ready for pickup on Monday or super slow, so it won't arrive in the mail before like midway into my vacation and I'll make it back to collect it before the stupid postal system returns it to Fangamer.

I am in the Netherlands. It used to take at least three weeks for stuff to arrive here from the States, but in the last year or so only ten to twelve days. This was only eight (all "days" counted as "working days" not weekends etc). Don't the Norwegian Postal Services deliver stuff to neighbors? They do here. I wasn't home when the package arrived but my nextdoor neighbor was home and didn't mind holding on to it until I came home (they put a note through your letter slot informing you which neighbor has it).

I am in the Netherlands. It used to take at least three weeks for stuff to arrive here from the States, but in the last year or so only ten to twelve days. This was only eight (all "days" counted as "working days" not weekends etc). Don't the Norwegian Postal Services deliver stuff to neighbors? They do here. I wasn't home when the package arrived but my nextdoor neighbor was home and didn't mind holding on to it until I came home (they put a note through your letter slot informing you which neighbor has it).

I sent them an email as I have yet to receive mine in Canada

I sent them an email as I have yet to receive mine in Canada

... Don't the Norwegian Postal Services deliver stuff to neighbors? They do here. I wasn't home when the package arrived but my nextdoor neighbor was home and didn't mind holding on to it until I came home (they put a note through your letter slot informing you which neighbor has it).

The post officers doesn't come to my door, instead they stuff whatever fits inside my less-than-a-shoe-box-big mailbox. And eventually places a note of any over-sized mail that needs picking up. You have 14 days to do so and then it's bye bye forever. They can hold regular letters if you tell them to, but they won't hold packages.

Also I live in an apartment building in the capital and don't really know my neighbors. Though I grew up in a small town I've never seen a post officer bothering with actually contacting people in person, except for the one time a friend of mine worked for the postal service. (That was kind of neat.)

... Don't the Norwegian Postal Services deliver stuff to neighbors? They do here. I wasn't home when the package arrived but my nextdoor neighbor was home and didn't mind holding on to it until I came home (they put a note through your letter slot informing you which neighbor has it).

The post officers doesn't come to my door, instead they stuff whatever fits inside my less-than-a-shoe-box-big mailbox. And eventually places a note of any over-sized mail that needs picking up. You have 14 days to do so and then it's bye bye forever. They can hold regular letters if you tell them to, but they won't hold packages.

Also I live in an apartment building in the capital and don't really know my neighbors. Though I grew up in a small town I've never seen a post officer bothering with actually contacting people in person, except for the one time a friend of mine worked for the postal service. (That was kind of neat.)

Yes.

good, good.

Yes.

good, good.

Am in the Netherlands and am yet to receive an email confirmation for shipping. Not sure what the shipping order is but I will just patiently wait and hope I will get the good and/or email confirmation soon.

Mines arrived on the 17th here in the uk.

I can't remember getting an email to say it was shipped but its here anyway,

hurrah!

Hey Chris, does the shipment include signed posters? Just wanted to understand if I should be on the lookout for my stuff

I couldn't help but read your comment in the voice of Hamm and laugh.

Hey guys, I talked to Fan Gamer and it sounds like one package (12 shirts) of women's smalls were swapped with men's smalls. If you were one of the 24 people who got one, please shoot them an email at Orders@Fangamer.com and they'll get it sorted straight away!

Wow, now I feel lucky!

Looks like us Floridians may be getting our stuff soon. I just got the shipment confirmation mail.

I just got my shipment in the mail!

Except my container doesn't have the poster, just the shirt and this is in error. Who should I contact?

*edit* Holy crap, Fangamer responded to my email 30 minutes later at 11PM and are rectifying it. That's incredible service :)

Just got my shipment notification, and let out a blood-curdling "SQUEEE" that was heard throughout the entire 3+ mile data center facility where I work (which is, incidentally, also where I read my email).

Sign in to follow this