Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Finally! We were wondering how long it would take you guys to figure out that we shipped a whole bunch of different button designs.

I received a green version. Love how they are all slightly different.

7631253342_bc34686c9a.jpg

All in all a very nice reward package! Can't wait for the special edition-box.

Well Chris Remo its good to know this was intentional. Is there a special significance to having each rewards packhave a different pin design?

Well Chris Remo its good to know this was intentional. Is there a special significance to having each rewards packhave a different pin design?

It just seemed more cool and interesting than having them all be the same!

Oh great, on top of not having it sent out yet probably cause I'm in the XL camp, I don't know what pin I'll get. It's not a bad thing, just exciting and jittery.

Finally! We were wondering how long it would take you guys to figure out that we shipped a whole bunch of different button designs.
ahaha, I can imagine you reading the forums and seeing our posts, and you just yell out into the office "HEY! The backers just figured out we did a bunch of pin designs for them!" and then everyone cheers

Awesome news about the pin and also, now, for Floridians! I just got my pack today. I got the fan gamer notice on this past Thursday and I'll have a pic of my stuff soon. Also, as one who wears a large, I'm happy to report that it fits fine!

Having asked for the small unisex t-shirt size, my tube was part of one of the early batches (somehow this sounds wrong, just wrong). It arrived in about a week and that is very fast for a package from the US to the Netherlands by regular post. Fortunately I didn't have to pay any taxes or import duties (probably because of the relatively low monetary value ... there will probably be some duties on the shipment of the game/dvd box).

I really like the poster and the added bonus of the button. I wore the shirt on a summer vacation/camp for a group of people with autism I supervised and made one of the travelers, who turned out to be an avid Psychonauts fan, rather jealous. "Where did you get a Double Fine t-shirt?!". He loved hearing about the DFA project.

all you guys are making me very jelly...

tell me about it...

i just checked the tracking number that was sent me last week, and the last thing in the "status of your item" column says "Undeliverable as Addressed."

Wonderful...

all you guys are making me very jelly...

tell me about it...

i just checked the tracking number that was sent me last week, and the last thing in the "status of your item" column says "Undeliverable as Addressed."

Wonderful...

:\ i suppose you should PM chris.

Mine apparently left Arizona on the 19th, but that's the last that USPS heard of it.... hope it arrives soon!

Yah I encountered similar tracking problems online. Fortunately the package did arrive and unharmed. So don't worry so much if the online portion is causing you problems as in this case the internet lies.

Got my stuff yesterday! The shirt and poster are fantastic and the shirt fits just right too. Very excited and I'll be sure to post pics of the poster in my game room by this weekend.

Keep up the great work DF. :D

Yah I encountered similar tracking problems online.

Maybe because it says in the email "Sadly, you cannot use this number to track your package."? ... Or is this only for outside US delivery?

My favorite pin has yet to be posted! There are 40 different designs in total. Can we find them all?

I had no idea there were more than 1! I got the black and white Double Fine logo.

My favorite pin has yet to be posted! There are 40 different designs in total. Can we find them all?

Wow... We must organise a gallery!

A wild pink pin appeared!

that would be a great joke.

I had no idea there were more than 1! I got the black and white Double Fine logo.

Double Fandango? :)))

I bet you that there's a pin with Greg's face on it.

Alright, I'll ask, is there a way to buy all fourty pins? I really want the ones I'm missing now.

Are the prizes still being shipped out? I still haven't got mine...

I put the address as a Box number; does that matter?

Are the prizes still being shipped out? I still haven't got mine...

I put the address as a Box number; does that matter?

Yep, they're still going out. If you usually are able to get packages to that address, it shouldn't be a problem. They're being sent via USPS.

oh great look at what you made me go and do Greg!

DFAButtondex.png

time for people to post more buttons haha!

Sign in to follow this