Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mrozowjj

Grim Fandango Concept Art

I saw all of the Grim Fandango concept art hanging on the walls of the Double Fine office in the Kickstarter pitch video. I don't suppose there is any way to get a print of some of that artwork? I've been looking for something Grim Fandango related to hang on the wall and at the moment my choices are severely lacking.

You'd probably have to ask LucasArts about that sort of thing, since they own the rights to Grim Fandango.

Not going to happen. Well, maybe some day DF can buy the rights back for a cheese sandwich or something. Who knows? They don't really see the value, or that's what it feels like. Especially now with the hype about the DFA they should have been all over the place.

Not going to happen. Well, maybe some day DF can buy the rights back for a cheese sandwich or something. Who knows? They don't really see the value, or that's what it feels like. Especially now with the hype about the DFA they should have been all over the place.

Well that's disappointing. I would happily pay several hundred dollars for some a print of some Grim Fandango art.

I had the exact same thought when I watched the Kickstarter Video. The image of Manny and Glottis at the bar just sums up Grim Fandango for me. But I like you have never been able to find anything other then low resolution jpegs. However if you watch the video on 2 Player Productions Youtube page you can watch the video in 1080p

. I took some screen shots and did a little Photoshopping and was able to get something kinda nice.

Manny.jpg

Now it is cropped and still not of the quality of a scan but it's the best I've ever found, hope you like it. If nothing else it gives you a better look at Peter Chan's amazing work.

Sign in to follow this