Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Apple Pop

Omg, Psychonaut VALINTINES?! (yes, I am aware of how late this is)

I SAID THAT I AM AWARE! DARN IT!

Well, I made this the day before Valintines for a French project/the guy I like and I kept forgeting to post it here because of some random issue would arise. Distraction? Check! Camera not working? Check! Lots of work? Check! Just being a lazy ass? Check!

Anyways, now I have them up to show you all. And it got put on the wall in our school hallway for display once I turned it in which explains the random pin hole in it. I was also too focused on the image which is why the rest of it looks so half assed. <__<;

The full Valintine pic.

A close up of the image and writing. (it's French for, I love you with all my heart)

Aww! Now that's just special! Don't yah feel all warm and fuzzy? (lol, giant crayon)

Woaw! Conan O' Brian is a fire spirit summoner? Sweet!

I also really want to post my other Psychonauts fan art, but my scanner is still lost some place in my house. Sorry! ;__;

Cool valentine! Good job getting put up in your school hallway too, any holiday (or regular day!) is a good excuse to spread the joy of Psychonauts!

Excellent work, Apple. The image does look great, even if the rest if "half-assed." ;-P

Well, when you should locate the time/means-- be sure to upload your other Psychonauts work.

I do not understand the hair colour choice, but they do look like they belong in the game. Kudos to you!

It was drawn by memory and it appears much lighter in the photo than it actually is. All the colors are alot darker. (I forgot to turn the flash off).

My goodness, that's so cute! Their expressions are nice. I hope you find your scanner soon so we can see more. Because I'm really digging your style there, Apple.

Truth: Yeah, it's okay. I notice that alot of cameras can mess up the original color of stuff. It mainly depends on lighting that you currently have.

Shadoe: Yes xD I have one picture I have to post here sometime of Loboto gnawing on Raz's head for no good reason. I put it under one of those elmo things at my school's game club and scared the heck out of everyone with it. "WHAT IS THAT THING!? D8" It was pretty nifty.

That line makes me think of trains and Poke'mon!

...Monopikarail...?

Sign in to follow this