Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Levering_2pp

Sidequest: "I Was a Very Pleasant Baby".

A very informative video. I look forward to more Sidequests, especially any on programmers (cuz I'm currently studying Computer Science at the moment).

About the second code, like Poul, I too have tried with different combinations (even ones that aren't vertical lines) and I found that none of them have worked. Just to confirm.

I guess we could just hope that Stacking would get a flash sale or something at some point some time during the Steam Summer Sale.

Something like this Double fine bundle pack? http://store.steampowered.com/sub/13701/

Stacking, Costume Quest, Psychonauts .. all for only 6,74€ .. lasting for the next 5 hours or so.. ^_^

A very informative video. I look forward to more Sidequests, especially any on programmers (cuz I'm currently studying Computer Science at the moment).

About the second code, like Poul, I too have tried with different combinations (even ones that aren't vertical lines) and I found that none of them have worked. Just to confirm.

I guess we could just hope that Stacking would get a flash sale or something at some point some time during the Steam Summer Sale.

Something like this Double fine bundle pack? http://store.steampowered.com/sub/13701/

Stacking, Costume Quest, Psychonauts .. all for only 6,74€ .. lasting for the next 5 hours or so.. ^_^

I've given it a shot with: 45, 43, 48 ... A[A-Z,0-9] .. It's giving invalid.. So I'm passing it on for anyone else to give it a try if i missed it. My final thought is that's it been used. I still wish best of Luck ^_^ .. Big Thanks goes to Paul (notice the similarity in names) for the free games and the kind thought.

Original:

S3zsBl.jpg

Enhanced:

cqIEtl.jpg

I've given it a shot with: 45, 43, 48 ... A[A-Z,0-9] .. It's giving invalid.. So I'm passing it on for anyone else to give it a try if i missed it. My final thought is that's it been used. I still wish best of Luck ^_^ .. Big Thanks goes to Paul (notice the similarity in names) for the free games and the kind thought.

Original:

S3zsBl.jpg

Enhanced:

cqIEtl.jpg

Thanks for this very cool interview!

Who is responsible for all the show notes? I guess it takes a lot of time to do it. Did you blackmailed Lee to provide you with all the information or else you will edit it out? ;]

By the way: there are no subtitles for the first question (00:51).

Thanks for this very cool interview!

Who is responsible for all the show notes? I guess it takes a lot of time to do it. Did you blackmailed Lee to provide you with all the information or else you will edit it out? ;]

By the way: there are no subtitles for the first question (00:51).

Return of Heracles was one of my all time favorite games as a kid. My friends and I would all play as different characters, taking turns moving through the world. I remember doing research into the real Greek myths to help us figure out what to do and uncover secrets. It was an amazing experience and beating that game was a real accomplishment for us.

I loved Stacking! I totally understand the challenge of animating "inanimate" characters like that. :)

Lee, thanks a lot for sharing your Vision, hopefully in the next updates i'll learn about you develop that vision thru the experience of your past work!

Just wanted to drop in to say thanks for the great job on the documentary as well as these sidequests, including the show notes.

Sign in to follow this