Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Potion802

Double Fine Bundle 75% off on Steam!

EDIT: Hey everyone! First Topic posted for me, but I thought all of you should know that The Double Fine Bundle is 75% off on Steam for the next 22 hours, so only $7.50 for all in the U.S., AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Costume Quest: $3.74

Psychonauts: $2.49

Stacking: $3.74

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/13701/

While all of you probably have all of these, find someone who doesn't and force them to buy them and play them all!

THIS TIME 22 HOURS YAY!

I attempted to buy this bundle even though I already own several copies of Psychonauts. I have purchased other bundles on Steam where I already own one of the games and I was given an "extra copy" that I could send to my friends, but when I attempted to buy this bundle, it said that I would not receive an extra copy of Psychonauts. I'm pretty disappointed as I was going to gift that copy to my friend. :(

DOUBLE FINE, Y U NO GIVE EXTRA COPIES!?

I attempted to buy this bundle even though I already own several copies of Psychonauts. I have purchased other bundles on Steam where I already own one of the games and I was given an "extra copy" that I could send to my friends, but when I attempted to buy this bundle, it said that I would not receive an extra copy of Psychonauts. I'm pretty disappointed as I was going to gift that copy to my friend. :(

Very few packs on Steam give an extra copy if you already own one of the games. The ones that do usually point it out in the description.

Very few packs on Steam give an extra copy if you already own one of the games. The ones that do usually point it out in the description.

I already own 2 of these 3 games, but neither of them are for PC. With a deal like this, there's no reason not to purchase the entire pack! Thank you Double Fine!

I already own 2 of these 3 games, but neither of them are for PC. With a deal like this, there's no reason not to purchase the entire pack! Thank you Double Fine!

Can anyone tell me if I buy the whole pack as a gift and put it in my inventory if I can then separate out the games so I can give away one of them? I already have a copy and don't want to re-buy one and get nothing out of it.

Can anyone tell me if I buy the whole pack as a gift and put it in my inventory if I can then separate out the games so I can give away one of them? I already have a copy and don't want to re-buy one and get nothing out of it.

From what I'm told, when you gift the bundle, you gift the entire thing. Therefore, you cannot separate the games. Sorry. I wanted to try this too. :(

From what I'm told, when you gift the bundle, you gift the entire thing. Therefore, you cannot separate the games. Sorry. I wanted to try this too. :(

That is correct. You can only gift what you buy, and Steam counts the bundle as the purchase, not the individual games within it.

That is correct. You can only gift what you buy, and Steam counts the bundle as the purchase, not the individual games within it.

I wanna give a gift to a friend over Steam of either Psychonauts, Costume Quest or Stacking, so which one would be the best game to introduce someone to Double Fine games with?

I wanna give a gift to a friend over Steam of either Psychonauts, Costume Quest or Stacking, so which one would be the best game to introduce someone to Double Fine games with?

The other titles are solid, but I would most certainly recommend Psychonauts as an introduction to Double Fine.

The other titles are solid, but I would most certainly recommend Psychonauts as an introduction to Double Fine.

But why choose if all three costs as little as one beer? :)

Sign in to follow this