Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Borzen

Dang it Steam

So valve knows how to get my money, did anybody else get monkey island and the Double Fine pack on steam during their flash sales? I forgot all of the above on the poll I know.

I already had them before the sale started. :)

So far, I've only spent about $22 on the sale, and about $6 of that was gifts to friends. I've been trying to hold myself back from making impulsive purchases of games I might never play.

I'll probably end up splurging on the last day of the sale, though.

I already had them before the sale started. :)

So far, I've only spent about $22 on the sale, and about $6 of that was gifts to friends. I've been trying to hold myself back from making impulsive purchases of games I might never play.

I'll probably end up splurging on the last day of the sale, though.

Proud owner of all the Monkey Island and DoubleFine games, before the Summer Sale even.

I haven't spent a dime this sale. I've been buying CDs lately.

Proud owner of all the Monkey Island and DoubleFine games, before the Summer Sale even.

I haven't spent a dime this sale. I've been buying CDs lately.

Ya I own most of them on my 360 or else where. Also Syd I feel your pain I am close to $30 and earlier I got the Deus Ex series and haven't touched them much.

Ya I own most of them on my 360 or else where. Also Syd I feel your pain I am close to $30 and earlier I got the Deus Ex series and haven't touched them much.

I already own all the Double Fine and Monkey Island games.

But I did pick up a few of the clever indie games for a $1 or $2 each that I didn't own yet.

I already own all the Double Fine and Monkey Island games.

But I did pick up a few of the clever indie games for a $1 or $2 each that I didn't own yet.

I got Assassin's Creed Brotherhood finally. Too bad I didn't have enough loaded on my PayPal to get Revelations too, but I guess I get another chance for the holiday sale in winter, and seeing how repetitive AC can get when you play it too much, I'm probably better off waiting and enjoying the game after AC3 came out :)

As for Monkey Island and Double Fine games: I already have all that interest me, except Stacking, but I save that for another time.

I got Assassin's Creed Brotherhood finally. Too bad I didn't have enough loaded on my PayPal to get Revelations too, but I guess I get another chance for the holiday sale in winter, and seeing how repetitive AC can get when you play it too much, I'm probably better off waiting and enjoying the game after AC3 came out :)

As for Monkey Island and Double Fine games: I already have all that interest me, except Stacking, but I save that for another time.

I'm winning, 0$ spent on the steam sale for the first time ever. Mostly because I'm broke and already bought too many games other years though, lol.

I'm winning, 0$ spent on the steam sale for the first time ever. Mostly because I'm broke and already bought too many games other years though, lol.

I also had those game from before. I did spend a bit more than I intended already though. About $85 on myself (most of which are games I put in my inventory in case I don't end up playing them but trade them instead) and about $50 on gifts for someone. And that's before I've bought most of the games I had planned on getting during the sale. It's hard to pass up a good sale.

I also had those game from before. I did spend a bit more than I intended already though. About $85 on myself (most of which are games I put in my inventory in case I don't end up playing them but trade them instead) and about $50 on gifts for someone. And that's before I've bought most of the games I had planned on getting during the sale. It's hard to pass up a good sale.

Sign in to follow this