Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Poul

Steam Flash Sale: Double Fine Bundle Pack! (75% Sale!)

I already own Psychonauts and I bought it a second time with the last Humble Bundle.

Now I bought it the third time cause I haven't played Costume Quest and Stacking yet.

Great Bundle.

I already own Psychonauts and I bought it a second time with the last Humble Bundle.

Now I bought it the third time cause I haven't played Costume Quest and Stacking yet.

Great Bundle.

I bought a second copy of Stacking for a friend or something, already have the whole bundle. If you don't, now if your chance.

I bought a second copy of Stacking for a friend or something, already have the whole bundle. If you don't, now if your chance.

I bought a double double fine bundle bundle due to a system glitch. Said the payment didn't succeed so I bought again, and turned out both succeeded. Trying to get a refund.

I bought a double double fine bundle bundle due to a system glitch. Said the payment didn't succeed so I bought again, and turned out both succeeded. Trying to get a refund.

DF was the main thing i was waiting for in this years steam sale. Can't wait to play CQ and Stacking, and I'm already enjoying my 4th copy of Psychonauts. :D

DF was the main thing i was waiting for in this years steam sale. Can't wait to play CQ and Stacking, and I'm already enjoying my 4th copy of Psychonauts. :D

If worst comes to worst, just post it here (Cheap A** Gamer forums trading/for sale thread) for sale for Paypal and someone who missed the sale will likely pick it up.

If worst comes to worst, just post it here (Cheap A** Gamer forums trading/for sale thread) for sale for Paypal and someone who missed the sale will likely pick it up.

I'll probably just gift it on Steam Gifts. But I expect Valve to refund my money, because they should, so I'll assume for now that would be the case.

I'll probably just gift it on Steam Gifts. But I expect Valve to refund my money, because they should, so I'll assume for now that would be the case.

i'm pretty sure i heard once that Steam have a no refund policy, buuuuut since you double bought it due to a glitch I'd say they definitely should give you the money back, their policy is, I assume, to prevent people taking advantage of a guaranteed money back policy.

i'm pretty sure i heard once that Steam have a no refund policy, buuuuut since you double bought it due to a glitch I'd say they definitely should give you the money back, their policy is, I assume, to prevent people taking advantage of a guaranteed money back policy.

I got my money back.

Anyway, I don't like Steam's policy of not giving an extra copy of the game if you already have part of the bundle. I much prefer GamersGate's policy. But what can I do.

I got my money back.

Anyway, I don't like Steam's policy of not giving an extra copy of the game if you already have part of the bundle. I much prefer GamersGate's policy. But what can I do.

Sign in to follow this