Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
srcerer

Backer t-shirt one "small" problem

Got my cardboard tube in the mail and I'm totally excited! There is however one small problem, and by small I mean size. I ordered a men's small t-shirt, but what I got seems to be a women's scoop neck small, even though the tag just says S. Any chance I can get one that actually fits? I can post pictures if you need proof, or even if you just think it would be funny to see me in an absurdly tight shirt with itty-bitty sleeves :P

This is a known issue. Contact Fangamer to get it taken care of.

Sorry for the handful of you who might have gotten your unisex S swapped for a women's S! For some reason American Apparel put the exact same tag on both, so we accidentally shipped out about a dozen. If your shirt has unusually small sleeves, an unusually large neck, and is super-tight, you got a women's shirt -- email orders@fangamer.com and we'll get you taken care of :)

Got my cardboard tube in the mail and I'm totally excited! There is however one small problem, and by small I mean size. I ordered a men's small t-shirt, but what I got seems to be a women's scoop neck small, even though the tag just says S. Any chance I can get one that actually fits? I can post pictures if you need proof, or even if you just think it would be funny to see me in an absurdly tight shirt with itty-bitty sleeves :P

Did they reply you yet? Sent an email to them. Still no respond in regards to receiving the wrong t-shirt size :/

Yes got a new shirt today and.... it fits! :)

Fangamer replied right away to my email, so if you haven't heard anything check your spam folder, or double check the email you sent your size correction to.

Got a reply from Steven today. Can't wait to get the replacement t-shirt! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

How tolerant are they of exchanges? My shirt also fits too small but I'm not sure if it's a men's small or a women's small. I'll send them an email. Just wondering if there's anyone else out there who came upon the same discovery.

Ya I also got a men's small but I look fatass in it. Any chance they can do exchanges? American Apparel runs super slim.

I've emailed them as well, no word yet. I'm sure they're swamped though and will get back to me as soon as they can. Question to the other backer: did you only send back the shirt in the tube or did you send everything back as it arrived?

I've emailed them as well, no word yet. I'm sure they're swamped though and will get back to me as soon as they can. Question to the other backer: did you only send back the shirt in the tube or did you send everything back as it arrived?

Sorry for the late reply! If you are one of those who got a women's S instead of unisex S, then they will be sending you a new t-shirt. You don't need to send the stuff back to them. Took them a day or two to reply me.

Sign in to follow this