Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tikara

DFA Buttondex! Complete List of Buttons!

BUTTONDEX COMPLETED! FOR REAL THIS TIME! Thanks to all you button hunters out there!

For all of you in the $100+ reward tier, you should know that you've gotten (or you're going to get) a special package in the mail. This package is a tube which contains that beautifully crafted Adventure Backer t-shirt and poster we're all craving.

But that's not what we want. It's not what we're here for.

No. We're here about the buttons. Each package contain a single little DFA button that we can proudly show off on our shirts, hats, plush toys, whatever can take a pin going through it.

What makes these little trinkets so special you're wondering? Well, according to Double Fine Officials DF Chris Remo and DF Greg, and Fangamer official Steve Campos, they made 41 different button designs and sent them out in the packages. Who got what design? No one knows until they get it!

The purpose of this thread is to collect all the different button designs in one place! We affectionately call this the DFA Buttondex! Take a look through the index and see what button you have! If you don't see your button, then take a picture and post it here! I'll add it to the list, along with the name of whoever provides us with the photo! Not sure if your button is already listed? Post it anyway! I'll take a good look at it and see if it's slightly different in design.

(please note that this is NOT a race or contest to see who gets what button first. this is all for fun!)

Without further ado, here's the completed list of DFAButtons!

DFAButtondex.png

These are all user provided pictures. The fourth page provides an official clear shot of 39 of the buttons, minus #0 and #25

I truly hate to say this because it'll probably be a pain in your backside to do but you should delete my button, or 17 if I'm not mistaken. I just noticed you added it and its the same one as 5, or Green Tint.

Man though, seeing all of these together makes me really want to spend bucks on a complete set. Damn you Double Fine, just shut up and take my money already! :)

I truly hate to say this because it'll probably be a pain in your backside to do but you should delete my button, or 17 if I'm not mistaken. I just noticed you added it and its the same one as 5, or Green Tint.

Man though, seeing all of these together makes me really want to spend bucks on a complete set. Damn you Double Fine, just shut up and take my money already! :)

Actually, I was comparing the one from your post to the one that King of Flames posted. They seem to be the same button, since the colors match up just about perfectly! And comparing 5 to 17 ((which I've now labeled as just "green", the colors are different, especially since honeymaker said they took the pic in good lighting!

If they end up being the same pin, I'll remove it, but until then I believe they're two slightly different designs!

Only because mine is a little different than yours with different editing and descriptions I'm posting it in this thread.

One because that Prog Rock name is completely a wrong name for it.

This is Tim Scaefer's DFA. It's not Prog Rock. It's Dark Side of the Moon.

7687139840_bdf248f953_o.jpg

Totally fine with mine being replaced. That one does look a heck of a lot better and I salute him/her for getting the shot without a ton of glare in the way.

I'd be really interested to know what are the official Double Fine names for each of the buttons.

I'll be sure to post mine as soon as it arrives. Just got the email last night saying my package was shipped. I think I'll be happy with just about any of the buttons posted thus far though!

I was a little confused about the mention of the button in the email, but this helps clear up that confusion.

Are all badges equally likely? Or is there one design that only had 5 produced and sent out, so they end up being worth millions?

(image)

SO MANY PINS!

NGGHHH YOU BIG FAT TEASE YOU!! >8L *fistshake*

((ps feel free to say if I accidentally put doubles in the list. Some are tricky to discern, like #5 and #17))

Looks like I got #24 - silly me, I would've posted it earlier except I thought it was the same as #5 (didn't even notice that #5 didn't even have the word Backer on it!). I guess this is why my Private Detective business isn't doing so well.

Was there any logic as to who got what pins - like maybe the region or name? .. shoe size?

#5 and #17 are definitely two different pins. I can be your pin referee if you'd like ;D

Sounds like the old #17 needs to be reinstated!

Just got my pin this morning. It's similiar to #29 but mine hasn't got coloured clothing. It's more of a yellow silhouette :)

29cqs86.png

First UK "pinner" maybe? :)

Love the tee & poster guys. Great job!

Just got my pin this morning. It's similiar to #29 but mine hasn't got coloured clothing. It's more of a yellow silhouette :)

29cqs86.png

First UK "pinner" maybe? :)

Love the tee & poster guys. Great job!

Looks like a new one to me!

My pin, shirt and poster were all lost in the mail. I really should've had it sent to work instead of home.

Ooh, ooh! I have one that hasn't been listed yet!

Sorry, my camera angle wasn't the best and that shiny bit around the outside is glare, nothing more.

Pin.jpg

Pin.jpg.784d85c11534aa7eeadb8b14cb2e58e1

Sign in to follow this