Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Riggnarok

Brütal Legend Ironheade Poster

Hey guys

I've really been hanging out for some super cool Brütal Legend posters similar to those found in the actual game. I am interested in one poster in particular, it depicts a simple silhouette of a Headbanger urinating with the words 'Keep It Clean' written underneath. These posters can be found on the side of the Ironheade toilets in and around Deaths Clutch. I was wondering if anyone has or is able to obtain a high-quality version of that poster, as I would like to make it into a full size poster for my house. I think I asked The Milkman about this a few months ago on the Brütal Legend Wiki, but I am unsure whether or not he/she read my message.

If anyone can help me out with this in any way, I would be most appreciative.

Sorry, I might have forgotten :)

I don't know where to find a good, high quality version of that image, but I know the posters can be found in Bladehenge and the Beach Party as well. I asked two users here who have helped me get some good images for Brutal Legend Wiki. Maybe Call of the Wild could help you?

Oh, and I am a man, yes I am :D

Sorry, I might have forgotten :)

I don't know where to find a good, high quality version of that image, but I know the posters can be found in Bladehenge and the Beach Party as well. I asked two users here who have helped me get some good images for Brutal Legend Wiki. Maybe Call of the Wild could help you?

Oh, and I am a man, yes I am :D

I'll see what i can do.

Sign in to follow this