Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bruno Afonseca

Backer T-shirt missing from package, solved!

We're sorry your tube was damaged/opened up in the mail! Please send an email to orders@fangamer.com and we'll get it taken care of!

I got home 5 minutes ago and saw that my reward had arrived, which got me all excited until a few seconds later, when I noticed this:

There was no shirt inside and the tube was closed with a simple plastic lid in one side (the other lid was missing, I received the package exactly like the picture), it wasn't sealed in any way. I thought you guys would be smart enough to properly seal something that was going to be shipped halfway across the world!

So, I guess I don't need to say how disappointed I am right now. I pledged US$ 260, which is a small fortune for a Brazilian citizen (it's almost the monthly minimum wage here). I'd love to know if there's something that can be done about it.

(If you were wondering, I already got in touch with the local post office, which said that this is an international shipment with no tracking inside Brazil, so the sender would have to open a dispute with USPS and there's nothing I can do about it.)

I think it's safe to say that your package was opened in transit and the T-shirt was removed. Fangamer wouldn't have sent you an open package! Anyway, they've been very good with dealing with replacements and such - if you contact them on that mail up there I'm sure they'll be quick to sort it out.

This will all run smoothly.

The only thing that hurts is that I did not contribute enough to get such an amazing half full tube.

(If you were wondering, I already got in touch with the local post office, which said that this is an international shipment with no tracking inside Brazil, so the sender would have to open a dispute with USPS and there's nothing I can do about it.)

Did the person who told you that have by any chance a backer pin? :)

Yeah, this is obviously annoying, but seems like they are resolving this for you.

I'd say that it's perfectly reasonable to be disappointed. That's disappointing!

But I'd hold off on being dissatisfied. There's still plenty of opportunity for satisfaction. Just get in touch with the proper folks. (As indicated above.)

Yes, I've gotten in touch with Steve and we're sorting it out just fine :)

That's very good to know! Consider changing the thread title to "MILDLY dissatisfied" ;)

Sign in to follow this