Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DinkyTiny

For the Horde! ...or Alliance w/e

Hey any of you guys happen to play WoW?

Just looking for some new ppl to talk to about the game.

Post your Allegiance and server if you do.

We can get more into detail after that

As for me I am a Horde on Sargeras.

Nope, I have dial up. I would give it a shot though, if I could. MMOs are a fascinating beast, what with the social interactions, addictive properties, persistent world, real world economy, etc.

ah yes...:down:

i remember the days of dial up.

I was quite content with it until I was bitten by the mmo bug.

Its poison seeped into my veins, to the point I got off my butt and found a job to feed the addiction.

Now I am enslaved to try everyone that crosses my path. From Ragnarok to EvE, Lineage to Anarchy, I play what I can.

...great, now I have the urge to draw an MMO bug enslaving ppl >,<;

Not really an MMORPG fan, sorry. I was suckered in by FFXI due to its great art direction, and Guild Wars did look intriguing-- but I let that body lie. Now, Monster Hunter (the next one is due out on the Wii) and is about as close to a MMORPG as I can tolerate. Still, I do wish some of you vagrants would get a PS3 so I am not left in the dust. :down:

I never want to even try WoW I try to avoid most computer games except for a treasured few (winks at double fine).

My mate tried to give me a month free key and the game to install but I never did it because I've heard that stuff is like crack for gaming hardouts.

Social life, sunshine, travel these things mean nothing when you can get to level 100,000 and smash a dragon or whatever with overly huge a morning star.

But each to their own I'm sure it's buckets of fun and if I even tried it for 10 minutes I'ld probably get addicted, but I'm not willing to take that risk.

I never want to even try WoW I try to avoid most computer games except for a treasured few (winks at double fine).

My mate tried to give me a month free key and the game to install but I never did it because I've heard that stuff is like crack for gaming hardouts.

Social life, sunshine, travel these things mean nothing when you can get to level 100,000 and smash a dragon or whatever with overly huge a morning star.

But each to their own I'm sure it's buckets of fun and if I even tried it for 10 minutes I'ld probably get addicted, but I'm not willing to take that risk.

I am devoid of all these things anyway. But I can slay a Dragon with the cunning use of prit stick; thus, I feel no need to play.

Sign in to follow this