Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Apple Pop

Scott C. comic book of DFAC?! No way! (Yes way!)

Alright, so I'm not sure if any one has posted this yet, but when I was on amazon getting a copy of Grim Fandango, I accidently ran into this:

http://www.amazon.com/Double-Fine-Action-Comics-Scott/dp/0980092426/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1208055518&sr=1-1

I'm totally getting a preorder on it.

Can't wait for it to be released! :)

Who else has plans to order it now?

O. M. G. I need some money to pre-order! That collection of excellent DFAC's must be on my book shelf and/or coffee table!

Brilliant. He mentioned this ages ago in his blog, and it has finally arisen. ::tries to contain the elation:: I just hope I do not get screwed over with the shipping.

No way!

Will this get a UK release or will I have to order it from t'internet and pay top dollar for shipping?

That is what I was curious of. Considering it is not a Double Fine store "exclusive" and on Amazon, Amazon-UK may get it before long.

This goes straight to the top of my birthday wish list. *scribbles the ISBN number down*

I wonder how far it goes to (which strip)?

This goes straight to the top of my birthday wish list. *scribbles the ISBN number down*

Hopefully to 500. It is rather difficult trying to play catch-up on the site, as I am too far behind to even consider that.

Hopefully to 500. It is rather difficult trying to play catch-up on the site, as I am too far behind to even consider that.

Nope...

"Chock full of 300 strips"

Nope...

"Chock full of 300 strips"

Bugger.

I e-mailed the Canadian Amazon a while ago asking if they would ever stock this, since Amazon.com for some reason refuses to ship assorted products to my address. I received the incredibly helpful response of "Maybe we will, maybe we won't. What's it to you?" and had to just sit tight and hope one day this literature and I could find our way to each other one last time before I die. I want to hold it in my arms and tell it how much I love it as I gasp my final breath through spurting blood erupted from my cloven heart (slowly torn as a pain parallel to the life I spent apart from this book).

So, I'm of course super excited about the update I see on Amazon.com: The book is no longer in print. So sweet!

Sign in to follow this