Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  

why is this forum so dead nowadays god

This whole shaming people for not posting enough or making the wrong kind of posts or in general doing something that hot doesn't like thing has grown incredibly stale man. What's wrong? Are you bored?
of course i'm bored! i'm an unemployed drop-out! you should be familiar with this!

i hate how you always have to turn innocent little things like this into some kind of conflict. there is no "whole shaming people" thing! i am not shaming anybody! nobody should feel shame! this is just garden-variety complaining! god!

we're closer to ghost town right now than small town
This whole shaming people for not posting enough or making the wrong kind of posts or in general doing something that hot doesn't like thing has grown incredibly stale man. What's wrong? Are you bored?
of course i'm bored! i'm an unemployed drop-out! you should be familiar with this!

i hate how you always have to turn innocent little things like this into some kind of conflict. there is no "whole shaming people" thing! i am not shaming anybody! nobody should feel shame! this is just garden-variety complaining! god!

:lol:

I laughed more than I should have at these two posts

I had made an account on these forums a long time ago, when they first opened. After a while, I forgot all my account information and lost access to the email it was tied to (and that's how I learned that ISP-provided email accounts are horrible), and since at the time DF wasn't releasing any games on my platform of choice, leaving me with very little DF-related stuff I could discuss with others, I just sort of gave up on these forums.

The stuff involving DFA was a good opportunity for me to start fresh with a new account, and actually stick around this time. I do visit this section of the forum quite a bit, but I usually don't have much to contribute to the conversations.

I had made an account on these forums a long time ago, when they first opened. After a while, I forgot all my account information and lost access to the email it was tied to (and that's how I learned that ISP-provided email accounts are horrible), and since at the time DF wasn't releasing any games on my platform of choice, leaving me with very little DF-related stuff I could discuss with others, I just sort of gave up on these forums.

The stuff involving DFA was a good opportunity for me to start fresh with a new account, and actually stick around this time. I do visit this section of the forum quite a bit, but I usually don't have much to contribute to the conversations.

We have Everybody Get Random. What it says on the tin.

We do, however, encourage the postage of new threads if you want to keep the discussion focused

@Carl that^

I've been trying to think of a new thread since I haven't made one since who knows how long, and I am depriving you from my wonderful thread ideas.

i am so passive-aggressive for you

You wanna go passively-aggressively do it and make gay little passive-aggressive babies?

That's a barrier science hasn't been able to cross yet.

I can never tell if drama really makes things more busy in the long-term. It seems like people post more when there's drama going on, but I also think it's a contributing factor to scaring newbies off and keeping older posters with good sense away.

I can never tell if drama really makes things more busy in the long-term. It seems like people post more when there's drama going on, but I also think it's a contributing factor to scaring newbies off and keeping older posters with good sense away.

Implying that you don't have good sense.

When I first joined there was ALWAYS drama, and the forum was really active. Now that everyone is happy its all quiet, MORE DRAMA

I haven't posted much for sometime, I am sorry babies.

Where did Abby go? Her avatar was totally cute, I don't care if she's a fifty something neckbeard in real life, her avatar was totally cute.

List of missing members:

Abby

Milkman

Katez (again)

I think these guys contributed to the forum a lot, and they were awesome people.

Ya, Abby and Tikara pretty much ditched us for tumblr, which you should follow them both cause they are both hi-larry-us.

Implying that you don't have good sense.

Am I missing something :question:
List of missing members:

Abby

Milkman

Katez (again)

I think these guys contributed to the forum a lot, and they were awesome people.

The list is quite a bit longer than that. I'm pretty sure there was a thread or two about it.

Abby and Milkman did have quite a close relationship... Maybe crow is right and they ran off together.

Tikara just lurks now.

Sign in to follow this