Sign in to follow this  
DelusionsMaster

More t-shirts?

The Backer t-shirt is awesome. So awesome I'm wearing it right now. And was wearing it yesterday evening. As a matter of fact, since day one I've been wearing it far more than doctors may suggest! This of course also subtly suggests a terrifying future: it will definitely rip/break/dissolve much earlier than it should, and the only thought of that moment is filling my heart with anxiety, paranoia and feelings of persecution! Is there any chance you guys will make available more t-shirts for us in the future? I'm of course thinking of a pay-for-it deal.

Before you start shouting, I can understand what could be some of the cons to this: this is supposed to be a precious relic, something only a handful of us (well, maybe more than a handful!) were worthy of after supporting the kickstarter campaign, and adding more of them could be seen as lowering its symbolic value. Besides, I'm sure someone will also fear some backers will start taking advantage of this, buying several t-shirts and selling them outside. And that I'm an horrible person and that I should have framed the t-shirt to hang it to the wall, instead of (how sick of me!) actually WEARING it!!

But that's it: I may not need it now, but I'll need it in the future, and when the moment will come, I WILL have more t-shirts, even if that will mean breaking into other backers houses (yes, YOUR house!) for them! So let's try a legal and civilized way :-)

Thought?

Before you wear out that shirt, remember how collectible it is - us slacker backers aren't able to even get one.

On the subject of more shirts, maybe we can have a t shirt designing contest ala Threadless for the game as the process moves forward

Before you wear out that shirt, remember how collectible it is - us slacker backers aren't able to even get one.

On the subject of more shirts, maybe we can have a t shirt designing contest ala Threadless for the game as the process moves forward

I'm well aware of how collectible it is, and that's what worries me :(

Anyway, the good news is that summer is ending here, so at least I won't have that many occasions of wearing it out for months!

Lucky man. I will never wear that shirt. It's XXXL and it's legth fits perfect. Unfortunately I'm not a living cubicle so I could use it as a tent. Or I could use it on carnival wearing it with someone else saying we are Zaphod Beeblebrox reincarnated.

I would have been proud wearing that shirt, but am sad I can't.

Lucky man. I will never wear that shirt. It's XXXL and it's legth fits perfect. Unfortunately I'm not a living cubicle so I could use it as a tent. Or I could use it on carnival wearing it with someone else saying we are Zaphod Beeblebrox reincarnated.

I would have been proud wearing that shirt, but am sad I can't.

Well, you could make 4 shirts out of it.

Sign in to follow this