Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acefox

Who <3's Gravity Falls?

I wonder what Bill's motives are and how he's tied into the big mystery. I've been a while since I've rewatched Dreamscaperers, but at the time it didn't seem like he had much personal stake in what was going on, he was just doing a job for Lil' Gideon. Unless someone was secretly pulling the strings this time around, it looks like he now has his own reasons to prevent the twins from getting deeper into the mystery.

Bill's powers could end up being fairly limited, but it also does seems possible that Bill might have been restraining himself when he was dealing with Dipper. It could turn out that he's, in his own very chaotic way, trying to protect the twins from something. Either that, or he may have plans for them in the future.

Also, if anyone missed it, here's a link to Sock Opera's cryptograms: http://gravityfalls.wikia.com/wiki/Sock_Opera#Cryptograms

Just getting around to watching the second season now. The Golf War episode is amazing.

I just watched all of the second season up to the most recent episode in a binge yesterday.

Anyway they should have used the time wish to learn the secrets of the town.

Sign in to follow this